Kiso Suzuki Guitars

Posted by Dylan on Mon, 10/10/05 - 00:12:16.

I have 2 of the above guitars in a 12 string with a maple?? front, rose wood neck model no. WT 100, signed by Suzuki on the inside. The other is a 6 string, done in a black chinese laqure with a white dove, pink roses and green leaves on the pick guard, with rose wood fret board model no. W 65 BK. If anybody has any information on the value of these guitars, that would be good. many thanx

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Kiso Suzuki Guitars

If you find any information on kiso suzuki guitars, I would also like to know...my model is a WOS260, it is a blonde wood on front, with mother of pearl inlay ivy winding up the neck..it's a beautiful sound, I've had it for over 20 years..still sounds amazing, been through alot and still looks and sounds fantastic..if you find anything, would love to hear from you or anyone!!

Re: Kiso Suzuki Guitars

eu tenho uma kiso-suzukiw300, troquei por uma fender e mandei repara-la. o som é bastante macio e suaVE MAS AO MESMO TEMPO TEM UMA PROJECÇÃO SONORA BASTANTE BOA DEVIDO ÀS BOAS MADEIRAS COM QUE FOI CONTRUIDA. EM BREVE TEREI UMA FOTO DA GUITARRA NO MEU SITE: WWW.HFBIRD.8ESFERA.COM

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.