Aria Classical A575

Posted by Steven Hopwood on Mon, 12/05/05 - 18:39:43.

I have 2 A585's and have seen info on this and other Aria models. Does anyone have a clue on which model was the best, was higher the number better the guitar. Would anyone have any info on an Aria A575 Classical.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Aria 575

Last year my girl friend found an Aria A575 in the bulky waste of the neighbour. I had to replace the mechanics and strings et voilĂ  a nice guitar. THe only information I have is what stands on the sticker inside the body: Aria A575, made in Japan, no serial number. My sister owns an Aria A585 which she bought in a second hand shop. I prefer the sound of the A575 , it seems to be more volimous with more warmth. Top seem to be spruce, back and sides mahogany, neck nato, fretboard rosewood. The A 585 seems to have a brighter, more crisp sound.

Re: Aria Classical A575

I have an Aria A575. My parents bought it for me in 1988/89, it was second hand, but like new. I still have it and I really love the sound, it compliments my style of playing. I haven't been able to find out any information about this model at all. No idea when it was manufactured or whether it was one of the higher models or not. It would be great to get more info about it

Aria A575

it seems like, u and me only on this sweet earth have got Aria A575 at home. Unforchenetly, i dont know anything about that guitar...i bought it today from one gypsy family.. looks great but i want 2 know about some more things, for ex. what kind of wood it hase been made of , what year, ..what was the price ..does it have higher price now in this time ???
thank you if you are outhere who knows answers for thees questions

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.