Tamura Classical Guitar Model P60

Posted by Paul on Wed, 03/01/06 - 07:56:22.

iroshi Tamura Classical Guitar Model P60 made in Japan by Hiroshi Tamura.

This guitar has a warm, mature voice that plays very easily.
The scale length is 658 mm.
The knut and saddle are made of micarta.
The neck is Honduras Cedar with an Ebony fretboard and Ebony re-enforcing strip.
The top is solid Spruce with beautiful purfling around the soundhole and inlaid banding around the sides and on the back.
The sides are Rosewood veneer, the turners are gold plate.
The neck is straight and there are no cracks or flaws in the guitar but the frets show a small bit of wear.

Please email me with offers. Interested in knowing more about the lutheir too.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Tamura Classical Guitar Model P60

Hi, I had a friend who had some fine high-end guitars but thought his tamura (i don't know what model) was almost as good. I never got to play it. What are you asking? What country are you in?

: iroshi Tamura Classical Guitar Model P60 made in Japan by Hiroshi Tamura.

: This guitar has a warm, mature voice that plays very easily.
: The scale length is 658 mm.
: The knut and saddle are made of micarta.
: The neck is Honduras Cedar with an Ebony fretboard and Ebony re-enforcing strip.
: The top is solid Spruce with beautiful purfling around the soundhole and inlaid banding around the sides and on the back.
: The sides are Rosewood veneer, the turners are gold plate.
: The neck is straight and there are no cracks or flaws in the guitar but the frets show a small bit of wear.

: Please email me with offers. Interested in knowing more about the lutheir too.

: Hi, I had a friend who had some fine high-end guitars but thought his tamura (i don't know what model) was almost as good. I never got to play it. What are you asking? What country are you in?

: : iroshi Tamura Classical Guitar Model P60 made in Japan by Hiroshi Tamura.

: : This guitar has a warm, mature voice that plays very easily.
: : The scale length is 658 mm.
: : The knut and saddle are made of micarta.
: : The neck is Honduras Cedar with an Ebony fretboard and Ebony re-enforcing strip.
: : The top is solid Spruce with beautiful purfling around the soundhole and inlaid banding around the sides and on the back.
: : The sides are Rosewood veneer, the turners are gold plate.
: : The neck is straight and there are no cracks or flaws in the guitar but the frets show a small bit of wear.

: : Please email me with offers. Interested in knowing more about the lutheir too.

I am trying to find out the worth of a P60 that I have. it is a 1977. does anyone know how much I could get for it? thanks

: Hi, I had a friend who had some fine high-end guitars but thought his tamura (i don't know what model) was almost as good. I never got to play it. What are you asking? What country are you in?

HI, I have a p60 made in 1972. It is the guitar that I bought after a year of classical lessons as it sounded equal to many higher value ones in the guitar store in Washington DC. I am curious as to its value today. or how I might find out. Ultimately, I may want to sell it.

Thanks

: : The neck is Honduras Cedar with an Ebony fretboard and Ebony re-enforcing strip.
: : The top is solid Spruce with beautiful purfling around the soundhole and inlaid banding around the sides and on the back.
: : The neck is straight and there are no cracks or flaws in the guitar but the frets show a small bit of wear.

: : Please email me with offers. Interested in knowing more about the lutheir too.

Hello, I possesses a Tamura p60 and gladly would know like much it value is and like many guitars of this kind it still gives?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.