Australian Guitar for Sale

Posted by David on Tue, 03/07/06 - 01:12:19.

I have a beautiful guitar made by Ian Kneipp in Sydney in 1996, in fantastic condition. The guitar is easy to play, and has a loud, warm vocal tone.

Very rich sound with no effort.

Lattice bracing in the Smallman style. The guitar has a cedar soundboard with South American Rosewood sides and back. Kneipp guitars make extensive use of epoxy resin glues and carbon fibre reinforcement. The use of this technology allows the production of an instrument with exceptional strength, stability and performance. Kneipp guitars are guaranteed against structural failure during normal use.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Australian Guitar for Sale

I like to buy Ina Kneipp Guitar, Please contact with me by e-mail.
thanks!

Re: Australian Guitar for Sale

: I have a beautiful guitar made by Ian Kneipp in Sydney in 1996, in fantastic condition. The guitar is easy to play, and has a loud, warm vocal tone.
:
: Very rich sound with no effort.
:
: Lattice bracing in the Smallman style. The guitar has a cedar soundboard with South American Rosewood sides and back. Kneipp guitars make extensive use of epoxy resin glues and carbon fibre reinforcement. The use of this technology allows the production of an instrument with exceptional strength, stability and performance. Kneipp guitars are guaranteed against structural failure during normal use.
:

Re: Australian Guitar for Sale??

Is it still for sale?? if so email me

: : I have a beautiful guitar made by Ian Kneipp in Sydney in 1996, in fantastic condition. The guitar is easy to play, and has a loud, warm vocal tone.
: :
: : Very rich sound with no effort.
: : Lattice bracing in the Smallman style. The guitar has a cedar soundboard with South American Rosewood sides and back. Kneipp guitars make extensive use of epoxy resin glues and carbon fibre reinforcement. The use of this technology allows the production of an instrument with exceptional strength, stability and performance. Kneipp guitars are guaranteed against structural failure during normal use.

Re: Australian Guitar for Sale??

Hello, are you still selling your kneipp? Please email me if you are.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.