Re: Grimshaw Troubadour, '50's- '60's vintage.

Advertisement
Posted by Eric Sandiford on Thu, 06/15/06 - 08:27:45.

Troubadour was a useful range of guitars and more often than not, made to the buyers own requirements. Mine is such a special, extra deep body (5"!),along with many other extra features. The current value of course depends mainly on condition, but a good one can realise a £1000 or more,if a special. I have had mine from new, but intend to put it on the Market soon. Like any good guitar, they improve with age, 50 to 150 years is the optimum, so the Grimshaw can be a good investment. If you require more info.let me know, pics. are available.

: Cheers , Gordon.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

More information on Grimshaw guitars on www.grimshawguitars.co.uk
Anyone who would like to contribute to this web site with information or photos please contact

: Troubadour was a useful range of guitars and more often than not, made to the buyers own requirements. Mine is such a special, extra deep body (5"!),along with many other extra features. The current value of course depends mainly on condition, but a good one can realise a £1000 or more,if a special. I have had mine from new, but intend to put it on the Market soon. Like any good guitar, they improve with age, 50 to 150 years is the optimum, so the Grimshaw can be a good investment. If you require more info.let me know, pics. are available.

: : Cheers , Gordon.

Hi Gordon
Do you still have the Grimshaw Troubadour? is it six or twelve string model. have you sold it yet?

Re: Grimshaw

See www.grimshawguitars.co.uk for more info on this British built guitar

See the grimshaw guitars web site for more info

: : : Cheers , Gordon.

: Hi Gordon
: Do you still have the Grimshaw Troubadour? is it six or twelve string model. have you sold it yet?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.