kurosawa guitars

Advertisement
Posted by lee robinsong on Thu, 09/14/06 - 17:02:31.

I have a very sweet, beautiful toned kurosawa Fuji model classical guitar, made at the Matsumoto factory in Japan. This Guitar was given to me some years ago by Anne Mortiffee, a Canadian Artist.I don't know how old it is, but is model #369
Have'nt been able to find any refferences on the web

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Kurosawa/Jullian guitar

I have a Kurosawa/Jullian Western accoustic guitar that I bought at a yard sale for $10.Its in pretty good condition with only some typical minor wear on it.It's made in Japan.The label on the inside says model B1 and I can't make out the rest of it.I can't find out any information on it.Does anybody know anything about this guitar?What's it worth?PLMK.Thank you.

guitar information

I have an accoustic guitar Jullian 1973 model 150 by Kurosawa and i would like to know
if it's a good one and if you can find the spec!!Thank you !

I have a "Jullian & Co" made

I have a "Jullian & Co" made by Kurosawa, Model N°180. But I can not find any information, or its history or the value it can have.

Jullian Kurosawa 1974 guitar

Any idea on the value of this guitar? 1974 jullian manufactured by Kurosawa, model # is a blank line.

jullian 1974

hi did you hever find out the value , i have one that i cant fig out Jullian model 200

Re: kurosawa guitars

I have a Jullian guitar made by Kurosawa. Is this a collectable guitar? It sure sounds great!

Re: kurosawa guitars

: I have a Jullian guitar made by Kurosawa. Is this a collectable guitar? It sure sounds great! It's a model 100, please let me know...........

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.