Greg Smallman and Sons 2002 Concert Guitar 4 Sale

Posted by Barbra on Fri, 12/01/06 - 04:25:14.

EC 2002 SMallman and Sons Cedar/Brazilian Concert Guitar featuring Cedar Top & Brazilian back and sides.

Guitar is in as near new condition and comes with fitted arm rest and fully adjustable neck. Original Greg Smallman case is also included.

The overall tone of the guitar is very refined, with powerful basses and perfect crystal trebles. The guitar features incredible sustain and projection.

Guitar was original traded for another guitar and is priced to sell $7500 USD or best offer.

Contact me with any questions or for photographs about this great guitar.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Greg Smallman and Sons 2002 Concert Guitar 4 Sale

: EC 2002 SMallman and Sons Cedar/Brazilian Concert Guitar featuring Cedar Top & Brazilian back and sides.

: Guitar is in as near new condition and comes with fitted arm rest and fully adjustable neck. Original Greg Smallman case is also included.

: The overall tone of the guitar is very refined, with powerful basses and perfect crystal trebles. The guitar features incredible sustain and projection.

: Guitar was original traded for another guitar and is priced to sell $7500 USD or best offer.

: Contact me with any questions or for photographs about this great guitar.

Is this guitar still for sale

Is the guitar still for sale?

: EC 2002 SMallman and Sons Cedar/Brazilian Concert Guitar featuring Cedar Top & Brazilian back and sides.

: Guitar is in as near new condition and comes with fitted arm rest and fully adjustable neck. Original Greg Smallman case is also included.

: The overall tone of the guitar is very refined, with powerful basses and perfect crystal trebles. The guitar features incredible sustain and projection.

: Guitar was original traded for another guitar and is priced to sell $7500 USD or best offer.

He posted his sale offer in 2006 and the guitar is still for sale?

: He posted his sale offer in 2006 and the guitar is still for sale?

Is this still for sale

Re: Greg Smallman --) Guys, BE CAREFUL !!!

... I really dont know the seller Barbra - BUT:

Take one moment and think about the offer:

A guitar valued at 30.000 - 35.0000 $ is offered for 7.500 $

.... ???

regards,mike

Hi, I am wondering if you have sold this Smallman and what country you are in? I am a classical guitar performance student at the Sydney Conservatorium and am looking for a new classical guitar. Would you also be able to send me photos if it is still available.
Thanks,
Zane Banks.

: : EC 2002 SMallman and Sons Cedar/Brazilian Concert Guitar featuring Cedar Top & Brazilian back and
Hello, Is the guitar still available? Best regards, Scott: : Guitar is in as near new condition and comes with fitted arm rest and fully adjustable neck. Original Greg Smallman case is also included.

: : The overall tone of the guitar is very refined, with powerful basses and perfect crystal trebles. The guitar features incredible sustain and projection.

: : Guitar was original traded for another guitar and is priced to sell $7500 USD or best offer.

: : Contact me with any questions or for photographs about this great guitar.

: Hi, I am wondering if you have sold this Smallman and what country you are in? I am a classical guitar performance student at the Sydney Conservatorium and am looking for a new classical guitar. Would you also be able to send me photos if it is still available.
: Thanks,
: Zane Banks.

: : EC 2002 SMallman and Sons Cedar/Brazilian Concert Guitar featuring Cedar Top & Brazilian back and sides.

: : Guitar is in as near new condition and comes with fitted arm rest and fully adjustable neck. Original Greg Smallman case is also included.

: : The overall tone of the guitar is very refined, with powerful basses and perfect crystal trebles. The guitar features incredible sustain and projection.

: : Guitar was original traded for another guitar and is priced to sell $7500 USD or best offer.

: : Contact me with any questions or for photographs about this great guitar.

Hello I am interested to buy it. Please email me some photos.
Thank you,
V

I would like to see some pictures; especially of the label and of course the rest of the guitar and i would like to know your reasons for selling

Hello, I'm interested in your Smallman? are you still selling it? If you are, could you please email me and if possible include your phone number.

Cheers Tom

Please if you can send me some photographs thank you.
Lorenz

Could you please email me pictures and let me how I can arrange to purchase it from you?

Thanks.

: Could you email me the photographs of the Greg Smallman guitar. Thanks

: : Could you email me the photographs of the Greg Smallman guitar. Thanks

: : : Could you email me the photographs of the Greg Smallman guitar. Thanks

: : : : Could you email me the photographs of the Greg Smallman guitar. Thanks

to teddy_c21m@yahoo.com

<span onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()"><span class="google-src-text" style="direction: ltr; text-align: left">: : : Could you email me the photographs of the Greg Smallman guitar.</span> ��:请问您发送电子邮件,我的照片,格雷格斯摩曼吉他�lt;/span> <span onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()"><span class="google-src-text" style="direction: ltr; text-align: left">Thanks</span>谢谢</span>

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.