Re: Aria Classical Guitar Model A 554

Advertisement
Posted by ralph on Mon, 01/15/07 - 06:02:16.

: I have an Aria A555 too s/n 52572 how do know yours is dated 1974? what is your serial number? Cheers.

: I have an Aria A555 dated 1974. It's a great instrument, very easy to play and with a good and sweet sound. I purchased it in 1977; I'm looking for others Aria A555 players in order to discuss about impressions, features, etc. Thanks for that.

: Regards.

: Giovanni : I just recently purchased an Aria A 554 in an estate sell. There is no serial number on the label even though there is a serial number block for it. The guitar has rosewood sides, solid spruce top, and the fingerboard also looks like rosewood but I'm not sure. I would like some history on this guitar if anyone has any information. The guitar is in excellent shape. With the exception of a couple of marks in the finish it looks like it has been in storage for many years. I will be in Narita, Japan if anyone will be able to give me history on it. Thanks, in advance.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.