Re: Matano Guitar 1968

Posted by nancy Seldin on Fri, 11/23/07 - 17:21:12.

I have one to, from 1969.
I'd love any information you have gotten. I don't see any here.

Thanks.

: I have held, mainly in storage, a beautifully finished classical guitar with the maker label " Meiko... guitar maker M. Matano ...1968 A7...". The makers name and date are handwritten. I presume this guitar was made by the same Matano mentioned in these postings before he started to work independently. I would appreciate any information on this instrument and any guesses as to its value. I acquired it new in 1969. A picture is available.

: Thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Meiko Guitar

i have a Meiko A8 made in 1968 and would like to know what is its value

Asturias M. Mantano guitar

I would appreciate anyone's help regarding the value of the guitar detailed below.
A friend of mine bought it in 1978 and has hardly used it since, in fact it hasn't been played since 1980. He would like to sell it but I have no idea what it's worth.

The guitar: Asturias - Handcrafted by M. Mantano - model number AST 50. The label is signed 'M. Mantano'.
The top is cedar, the back and sides rosewood and it has a mahogony neck.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks - Mick Kelly.

Re: Matano Guitar 1968 a/8 i have one too

: I have one to, from 1969.
: I'd love any information you have gotten. I don't see any here.

: Thanks.

: : I have held, mainly in storage, a beautifully finished classical guitar with the maker label " Meiko... guitar maker M. Matano ...1968 A7...". The makers name and date are handwritten. I presume this guitar was made by the same Matano mentioned in these postings before he started to work independently. I would appreciate any information on this instrument and any guesses as to its value. I acquired it new in 1969. A picture is available.

: : Thanks

Re: Matano Guitar 1968

i would like some info on this also. anything would help. thank you

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.