Re: Aria model A 551 B classical guitar

Advertisement
Posted by Matthew on Thu, 07/30/09 - 23:42:01.

:
: : : : : I have a Aria Model A551B S/N 12945 I bought about 1975
: it's done alot of traveling, Altamont Speedway Stone's Concert for one. I worked for Buck Owens Productions for 7yr's and the guitar was signed by Buck and his son Buddy Allen Owens. Whats it worth now?

: : : : I have a Aria Model A551B that I bought about 1970/71 for about $100. I was told that it was about 10 years old at the time. Mine has a serial number of 06046. The sound on it is fantastic. The Aria archive page doesn't provide information on models this old. I would like more information on it also.

: : : I have too a guitar aria model a551b. i call from italy. my s.n. is 15197 and i don't know what is its actual price.

: : : I have one i bought about 3 years ago at a yard sale for $35

I Bought A Aria A551 no letter serial 05462
for 40 bucks i have had offers for 1500$

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Aria model A 551 B classical guitar

: : I have A Aria A551B and the serial number is 00292. They started making these in 63, and stopped making them in the early 70's. They retailed for about $150 Back then. They also came out with a A551M in the early 80's. Made in china at that time, unlike the early ones made in Japan.
: : : : : : I have a Aria Model A551B S/N 12945 I bought about 1975
: : it's done alot of traveling, Altamont Speedway Stone's Concert for one. I worked for Buck Owens Productions for 7yr's and the guitar was signed by Buck and his son Buddy Allen Owens. Whats it worth now?

:
: : : : : I have a Aria Model A551B that I bought about 1970/71 for about $100. I was told that it was about 10 years old at the time. Mine has a serial number of 06046. The sound on it is fantastic. The Aria archive page doesn't provide information on models this old. I would like more information on it also.

: : : : I have too a guitar aria model a551b. i call from italy. my s.n. is 15197 and i don't know what is its actual price.

: : : : I have one i bought about 3 years ago at a yard sale for $35

:
: I Bought A Aria A551 no letter serial 05462
: for 40 bucks i have had offers for 1500$

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.