aria AC-5 made in japan , value ?

Posted by kristof polders on Tue, 12/17/02 - 03:35:46.

i bought this guitar in a public auction, i payed 20$ for it. I would like the know the real value of this guitar. I can't find anything on the net.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: aria AC-5 made in japan , value ?

its not woth an immense amount, i have found one in a pawn shop in coffs Harbor for $130 it looks like a solid top to me... but i have heard it said it could be laminated. production of the AC 5 stopped in 1980 so its got a bit of age to it. they aren't incredibly expensive, but the sound and action of the one i found was amazing. and its serial No was only 700. theres a little bit of info anyway

Re: aria AC-5 made in japan , value ?

I just bought the same guitar from my neighbour. i was wondering if you could email me any details you may have collected about this guitar. IE. do you know whether it is solid top etc.

Re: aria SA 100 made in japan , value ?

: i bought this guitar in a public auction, i payed 750$ for it. I would like the know the real value of this guitar. I can't find anything on the net.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.