Aria model 6814 12 string

Posted by Kelly on Sat, 03/27/10 - 00:07:23.

i would like to find more info out on this guitar..i have had it for 20 years or so and it was given to me in great shape and still is

i know it was manufactured in the 70's...

any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Aria model 6814 12 string

I have one I bought new in January 1970 for $99US including a hard case. The early models made at their original Japan shop are believed to be higher quality than today's Aria's from China. Since Aria's distribution network was much smaller back then, most 6814's in the US were brought back by soldiers stationed in the Far East.

Re: Aria model 6814 12 string

: i would like to find more info out on this guitar..i have had it for 20 years or so and it was given to me in great shape and still is

: i know it was manufactured in the 70's...

: any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

I just purchased one at a secondhand dealer for $80.00. It is in a very good nick. I dont know if is a bargain or not

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.