MARUHA GUITAR

Posted by PAULK on Sun, 06/01/03 - 22:48:03.

I HAVE AN OLD MARUHA GUITAR # 222 WOULD LIKE INFORMATION ON IT

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Maruha guitars

I have an old F100M myself, and love it. You can find that brand of guitar mentioned on Japanese sites and blogs, just have google chrome translate the Japanese for you, and...be prepared for a very strange translation. Nonetheless, Japanese musicians who own one tend to love them, and have info that can be picked out from the comments.

Re: MARUHA GUITAR

my dad has a Maruha t160 twelve string. it's more then 32 years old beacause he bought it second hand
it's a great instrument and i know who made it and where it came from but does anyone else has dis guitar?
and what do you think about it?

hi, I just read your posting

hi,
I just read your posting of 2011. I also have a maruha 12 string t160. The wood colouring is not in good condition due to humidity in my country. I played quite alot on it some 30 years ago but then let it uncovered for years. Sound is ok. Playability is ok.

: I HAVE AN OLD MARUHA GUITAR # 451 WOULD LIKE INFORMATION ON IT

: I HAVE AN OLD MARUHA GUITAR # 451 WOULD LIKE INFORMATION ON IT

: I have an old MARUHA GUITAR #251 and need some information on it

: I HAVE AN OLD MARUHA GUITAR # 222 WOULD LIKE INFORMATION ON IT i have a maruha #612 need same info

: : I HAVE AN OLD MARUHA GUITAR # 222 WOULD LIKE INFORMATION ON IT i have a maruha #612 need same info

i have a maruha acoustic six string (steel) #415. martin d41 copy, nice inlay and binding, spruce top jacaranda ply back and sides. early seventies yamaki type japanese entry into the world market dominated by cf martin. surprisingly little reference on net but my luthier knows story. one of several names the company marketed guitars in various companies. lots in australia prob. feels like yamaki/daion vintage. full sound, great action.

: : : I HAVE AN OLD MARUHA GUITAR # fb 130.
its like 40 years old. It used to be my mothers but she handed it down to me. I have played many guitars in my life and this guitar is one of the best sounding guitars i have heard. It is loud, crisp but also has a lot of tone. This guitar is every thing and more. I dont know any real specifications or information. Just wanted to share my opinion.

Your guitar Maruha FB 130

My daughter has just played an FB 130 today she happened across where some friends are staying. If you don't mind my asking how much did your FB cost 40 years ago?

maruha

I have a 38 years old maruha FB 160. Sounds great...

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.