Re: What is the cheapest, but good quality Les Paul guitar aroun

Posted by Cody Ward on Sun, 09/01/02 - 15:41:59.

: Eventually I will need a new guiatr I wanna know what the prices are so I can be prepared for it and all. Well whats the cheapest good quality Les paul guitar around, any donations? Just kidding, well thanks and I'd appreciate it if someone responded.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: What is the cheapest, but good quality Les Paul guitar around?

I'm not sure about gibsons because I haven't ever had the guts to try one, but my epiphone is sweet. I have the epiphone les paul standard, brand new you would be looking at about $500.00, it has most of the same features that the gibsons have. Epiphone also makes a les paul classic, the only difference that I can tell is that the pick ups on the standard are covered and the classic has open coils. You could find the for about $500.00 also. If all you are looking for is the Les Paul shape, then I suggest taking a look at "Agile guitars" The make great les paul copies for alot less money, the other guitarist in my band plays one. Hope this helps you in some way. Rock On!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.