Looking for a Les Paul/Epiphone Supernova with Union Jack design

Posted by Chris Anderson on Mon, 06/11/01 - 20:03:29.

I' need a used Supernova Union Jack, Noel Gallagher signature!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

I'm looking for a Union Jack guitar

I am looking for the Les Paul Union Jack guitar. I am a HUGE British rock fan. Saw The Who in December. Saw Sir Paul in New York this month and just saw The Rolling Stones in Philly. I would really like to buy the Union Jack guitar but can't find one.

Re: Looking for a Les Paul/Epiphone Supernova with Union Jack design

I've got it... wth signature and all...any offers?

Yes this is the Union Jack, with Noel's sig on it. One that was slightly damaged just sold for $1600.00 on ebay, I might put it on there. It has just been sitting in its case in my closet for a few years so i figured its time to let it go.

so is it the one with the union jack design? i am very interested could you pls contact me? my email is gianluca19@msn.com

thanks!

cheers

how much are you looking to sell it for?

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sold for $2200.00

:
: I' need a used Supernova Union Jack, Noel Gallagher signature!

I've got one for sale.

U 're Right ! That GUITAR IS FAN-TA-STIC !!!!

Noel is so talented, and Oasis will be at the top of the charts again

Yo! fun...
i like it :)
John
<a href="http://www.toshain.com">painting</a>

Theres a Epiphone supernova union jack, in auction in EBAY.COM. Actualy they have two, one is autographed by noel gallager him self, and the other one is the sema guitar but not original signed. Good luck, Live forever. Jose Antonio

:
i need a epiphone union jack supernova by noel gallagher soon and i need one cheap!!!

I'm looking for a Les Paul Epiphone for a 16 year old who really knows her way around a guitar and takes hours every day, without fail, to constantly improve. Anyone know the whereabouts of any?
Thanks!

Re: Looking for a (NOEL GALLAGHER) not Les Paul/Epiphone Supernova with Union Jack design

Its a NOEL GALLAGHER Epiphone supernova you ignorant TWAT!!! If you dont know what Noel Gallaghers guitar looks like, you dont deserve it.

Re: Looking for a (NOEL GALLAGHER) not Les Paul/Epiphone Supernova with Union Jack design

you sound like a bitter twat who couldn't get in a band, and now you're stuck in music retail.
get of your soapbox, wanna-be

I got a les paul supernova Union Jack Quitar

Hi my name is Richard Lawson and i have managed to get a Les Paul Supernova Guitar (Union Jack Design)I took it to the knebworth consert and my dad won me a backstage pass to meet oasis in a competition and i am now selling my guitar to raise money for college funds i am selling it for about £4000 but am willing to lower the price for quick sale plz contact me on my e-mail address Richiy2k@hotmail.com Cya and live forever!!!

Re: I got a les paul supernova Union Jack Quitar

Hello, I see you are a Oasis fan just like I am, I am very interested in that guitar. Write me asa soon as you can, and please tell me what is that amount of money in dolars. Thank you. Stay joung and invinsible!!! Jose Antonio

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.