Fender STARCASTER, 1976

Posted by Nick Pejakovic on Mon, 08/06/01 - 20:46:06.

I want to sell my Fender STARCASTER, rare Fender model, made 1976, excellent condition, all parts are original... If anybody wants to buy or changed for some good piece of Strat, late '60 - early '70 - contact me by e-mail... I live in Europe, Yugoslavia, it is a little problem but we can solved that... Offer a price!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Fender STARCASTER, 1976

: I want to sell my Fender STARCASTER, rare Fender model, made 1976, excellent condition, all parts are original... If anybody wants to buy or changed for some good piece of Strat, late '60 - early '70 - contact me by e-mail... I live in Europe, Yugoslavia, it is a little problem but we can solved that... Offer a price!

i want to buy,so how much??

Hi there Nick, I live in the UK, and am looking for a Staraster, I am prepared to pay £1200 Sterling. Please get in touch if you are interested. Thanks, take care, Jon

This is a real long shot, but do u still have that starcaster to sell? the original post was a good few years ago but i thought it was worth a try, if you still have it how much do you want for it??

Hello Nick Pejakovic,
I am interested in your Starcaster. I also owned one but it was stolen in 1980 along with some other equipment. I have been looking for years to replace it but never found one in good condition. I would like more information on yours and an idea of what you want for it.
Peter Smith

Hello Nick Pejakovic,
I am interested in your Starcaster. I also owned one but it was stolen in 1980 along with some other equipmwnt. I have been looking for years to replace it but never found one in good condition. I would like more information on yours and an idea of what you want for it.
Peter Smith

Hello Nick Pejakovic,
I am interested in your Starcaster. I also owned one but it was stolen in 1980 along with some other equipmwnt. I have been looking for years to replace it but never found one in good condition. I would like more information on yours and an idea of what you want for it.
Peter Smith

Hello Nick, my name is Kyle. I live in the USA, and I am very interested in buying your Fender Starcaster. I am willing to pay up to $1400 (perhaps more), but I would need to know a little bit more about the guitar. Are there a lot of little dings and scratches? Has there been major work on the guitar? Does it come with a harshell case? Please email me back a gramarye@hotmail.com.
Thanks!
Best Regars, Kyle.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.