81 Les Paul KM Cherryburst 100% original for sale

Posted by AL W. on Sat, 03/08/03 - 09:11:22.

It's a beautiful, barely blemished 81 Les Paul KM. The finish is beautiful and it sounds great. Some fretwear(it's very even, belt buckle wear (strictly surface) and a couple tiny dings but everything else isrock solid. Beautiful guitar. Selling for $1600.
Minneapolis, MN. alwires@aol.com

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: 81 Les Paul KM Cherryburst 100% original for sale

The Les Paul KM was made in 79 only. Limited production of 1500 with the majority (like the Heritage series) going to Japan as collectibles. Mine is in Tobacco("natural") burst and looks and plays great! Gotta love the T-Bucker pickups as well. A rare gem!!

: It's a beautiful, barely blemished 81 Les Paul KM. The finish is beautiful and it sounds great. Some fretwear(it's very even, belt buckle wear (strictly surface) and a couple tiny dings but everything else isrock solid. Beautiful guitar. Selling for $1600.
: Minneapolis, MN. alwires@aol.com

Hello,,,, Gibson only made KM models in 1979 ... Thanks

Hi
I was interested in your les paul but wanted to look it up at the Gibson site. To do this I need a Serial Number. Could you please let me know what that is?
Thank you

: Hi
: I was interested in your les paul but wanted to look it up at the Gibson site. To do this I need a Serial Number. Could you please let me know what that is?
: Thank you

1979 only?

I beg to differ...I own a 1980 KM model(cherryburst) that was made in August of that year.I would not be a bit surprised if this KM for sale was made in January '81.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.