1970 Les Paul Custom

Posted by Dennis on Sun, 09/24/00 - 19:16:51.

I would like to know how much 1970 Les Paul Custom
with All original Equipment is worth.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: 1970 Les Paul Custom

: I would like to know how much 1970 Les Paul Custom
: with All original Equipment is worth.

About two to three grand.

: : I would like to know how much 1970 Les Paul Custom
: : with All original Equipment is worth.

: About two to three grand.

::::Not neccessarily. A PERFECT UNPLAYED example might bring $1800 to a collector, but a used example really has to be evaluated by it's condition. Describe the wear on the guitar and any changes made and a better value can be established.

www.bcrmusic.com

: : : I would like to know how much 1970 Les Paul Custom
: : : with All original Equipment is worth.

: : About two to three grand. (maybe more as of 2008)

: :::

========================================

if it has amazing tone a real collector/player will pay a premium. I sure will! As of today 7.11.08, the 1970 Customs are still going up in price, but there is a lot of greed out there. People are asking $12,000 for 1969 Customs, and most of those guitars are nothing special tone-wise. BTW, they're asking big money on ebay, but I never see the buy-it-now used on those high priced guitars. If anyone with a REAL classic rock tone monster Les Paul Custom wants to sell, please contact me! I'm looking for a Rolling Stones "Street Fighting Man" sound. Will pay a premium! email at tnicboston@ nospam - juno.com

Re: 1970 Les Paul Custom for Sale

I have one for sale...black....worn condition with lots of MOJO...anyone interested email me at mikesmisc.com@verizon.net and thanks.

: : : : I would like to know how much 1970 Les Paul Custom
: : : : with All original Equipment is worth.

: : : About two to three grand. (maybe more as of 2008)

: : :::

: ========================================

: if it has amazing tone a real collector/player will pay a premium. I sure will! As of today 7.11.08, the 1970 Customs are still going up in price, but there is a lot of greed out there. People are asking $12,000 for 1969 Customs, and most of those guitars are nothing special tone-wise. BTW, they're asking big money on ebay, but I never see the buy-it-now used on those high priced guitars. If anyone with a REAL classic rock tone monster Les Paul Custom wants to sell, please contact me! I'm looking for a Rolling Stones "Street Fighting Man" sound. Will pay a premium! email at tnicboston@ nospam - juno.com

: I would like to know how much 1970 Les Paul Custom
: with All original Equipment is worth.

do you do trades??? if so i have two strats for trade for a gibson les paul custom. first strat is a california strat they stopped making a couple years ago in salmon pink. nick by straplock. other one is a 70's reissue strat in the natural finish. mint played twice. wanting to trade straight for a custom for a standard. i prefer it to be beat up.
just let me know.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.