f hole guitar

Posted by vivian scott on Wed, 12/27/00 - 17:57:30.

I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT KIND OF GUITAR I HAVE AND WHEN IT WAS MADE MODEl NUMBER IS 319 serial number 12401001 THIS LOCATED ON THE BACK ON THE NECK. INSIDE THE GUITAR SAYS 4247 1240r, A BIG O , F-71 MI , MADE IN THE USA IT HAS AN ARCH TOP WITH F HOLES DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT OR WHO MADE THIS GUITAR

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: f hole guitar

Did you find out what kind of guitar you have?...if so....what kind is it? Thanks

Re: f hole guitar

I realize that your message was sent around Christmas, but I only found it tonight while searching for exactly this type of acoustic guitar. Though I have no image to go by, it sounds like one of the Harmony guitars sold up until 1972 by the Sears Roebuck Co. under the name "Silvertone". You may already have found the exact answer, but since I noticed that many of the exchanges were either blunt or rude, I was moved to try to give you a nice reply from Texas. Good Hunting (and I'd love to see a pic of the instrument).

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.