Emperador Acoustic Guitar?

Posted by Bryon on Wed, 01/03/01 - 10:57:15.

I Own an Emperador Acoustic Guitar model number AF-37. I was wondering what the status of thisd guitar is or where I could find out about this very guitar.

sincerely,
bryon parker

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Emperador Acoustic Guitar?

: I Own an Emperador Acoustic Guitar model number AF-37. I was wondering what the status of thisd guitar is or where I could find out about this very guitar.

: sincerely,
: bryon parker

i have a emperador 6 string acoustic my girlfriend got me about 4 years ago from her dad.i am pretty sure that it is at least 25 years old and maybe older. it sounds great and is in great shape but i cant find any info about it, nor can i find any pictures of any other emperador that look like it....any help?

the emperador is of lttle or no value, it is an oriental import.
some of the 70's models are brilliant and sound great, the electric i have is excellent, it was made in '75.
I am into music, not sale value.

I just got an emperador acoustic tonight. it was my best friends grandmothers so i'm thinking it's pretty old. It looks like it's in good shape, it sounds nice and the only thing i need to do is replace the strings. i too would like some information on it. anything would be appreciated!
: I Own an Emperador Acoustic Guitar model number AF-37. I was wondering what the status of thisd guitar is or where I could find out about this very guitar.

: sincerely,
: bryon parker

I just acquired a twelve string emperador guitar. It looks nice but rather chip; the pieces where the strings are attached to look like plastic inserts. Can anybody tell me if is worth replacing the missing inserts and strings.
Thanks,
Steven Gomez

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.