where to find vintage Guild D40

Posted by al on Wed, 05/14/03 - 20:11:14.

I would like some advice on where I couild find the best deal on a nice vintage Guild d40 - ebay scares me lately - thanks, al.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: where to find vintage Guild D40

I own a 1980 Guild D40c. Let me know if you are interested

: I would like some advice on where I couild find the best deal on a nice vintage Guild d40 - ebay scares me lately - thanks, al.

Guild D 40

I just posted my 1978 Guild D40 Sunburst in very good ++ conditionwhich has a vintage soundhole DeArmond pickup. I was looking to see if the posting might be found by googling, and I ran across your entry here. Contact me if you are interested.

1980 Guild D40 NT

was thinking of passing it along to someone interested

: : I would like some advice on where I couild find the best deal on a nice vintage Guild d40 - ebay scares me lately - thanks, al. have pre 1976 guild d40 # 98184. only used for about 2 years since then...not a very good player....will consider selling but want reasonable offer otherwise will keep as collector item...good shape...no cracks can send pictures...not really an ebay guy

I have a nice 1976 Guild D-40 cutaway that I would part with for $1000. It is in very nice condition with an M1 pick up and hardcase.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.