fenix guitars

Posted by mark on Thu, 02/03/00 - 08:29:34.

looking for info on fenix accoustic guitars if can help will be most appreciated cheers mark

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Fenix D-85SR

Hi I own a Fenix D-85SR. I've had this guitar for over 25yrs. It's always been a magnificent instrument. Can anyone give any kind of heads up about the guitar. In all these years I've never come across another Fenix guitar of any type . Any information would be greatly appreciated. Cheers Richard

can anyone name my fenix model??

the site wont let me ad pictures!! but my fenix has what appears to be a maple body and maple neck, with an ebony fret board, real pearl inlays in the fretboard and headstock, one dual humbuker and 2 singles. it also has a schaller floyd rose, locking nut, 5 way toggle, and a seperate 2 way toggle, that doesnt really do much, just dampends the sound.

the guitar that i have is 10 times anything i have seen on the net!! if anyone has any answers please get back to me on areed.djd@gmail.com

thanks so much for any help!

Info

Hi!I bought a electric guitar called Fenix By Y.Chang.actually I want to know da model number of this guitar.Please if anyone know da official Fenix Guitars web address where I can find Fenix catalogs and price etc then please reply me as soon as you can.
Thank you. :)

Hi, I am a proud owner of a

Hi,
I am a proud owner of a fenix jumbo acoustic. My dad bought it when he was in Switzerland in 1989 so it is the second generation which is using it. You can very well understand the durability of the wood which was used into making it. It sounds great and the neck is still straight! It's a great guitar to play. I also own an Indonesian handcrafted Cort but trust me, the fenix sounds WAY better. It's a rare guitar and anyone who owns one should be proud. Young-Chang does not manufacture these guitars anymore so it's really tough to get your hands on one of these beauties, so if you haven't heard of them I won't be surprised, 'cause honestly not everyone knows about these rare instruments.

Re: fenix archtop guitar

: Does anyone out there know anything about a Fenix Jazz guitar, very similar to a Yamaha AE1200.

fenix archtop jazz guitar

I have one. Awesome sound. Very rare. No longer made and Im selling mine. Do you want to buy it??

Re: fenix archtop guitar

: : Does anyone out there know anything about a Fenix Jazz guitar, very similar to a Yamaha AE1200. Yes, I've seen a few of these, imported into the UK by (I think Fletcher, Coppock & Newman - FCN Music), about 8 years ago. There were at least 2 if not 3 archtop versions, the biggest an L5 laminated top type with an 'Attila Zoller'(Shadow) floating pickup, which sold in the UK (then) for I think about £495-00. A very nice jazz guitar which was reviewed I think in the British 'Guitarist' magazine - back issues of these are still available. The reviewer was most of all impressed by the sound, as I remember. Hope this is of help,

Martin Westmacott
martinwestmacott@hotmail.com

Re: fenix guitars

Hi, i recently acquired a Fenix electric guitar. As i am just learning i don't need two and i want to stick to my accoustic for the moment. So if any body wants to buy one make me an offer. I don't know much about it, except that it says Young Chang on the neck and looks like a Strat. Serial number - E903908. I live in England so make an offer in sterling please.

I am interested in your fenix strat style guitar - Please contact me to discus.

Best wishes

Keith: Hi, i recently acquired a Fenix electric guitar. As i am just learning i don't need two and i want to stick to my accoustic for the moment. So if any body wants to buy one make me an offer. I don't know much about it, except that it says Young Chang on the neck and looks like a Strat. Serial number - E903908. I live in England so make an offer in sterling please.

looking at buying a fenix jumbo accoustic , wondering what the quality of these guitars are like

I proudly own a Fenix elctric custom. It is black with all other parts and accesories being gold. It is a rare guitarand i am wondering if anyone has any information on these guitars that could be forwarded to me

: I proudly own a Fenix elctric custom. It is black with all other parts and accesories being gold. It is a rare guitarand i am wondering if anyone has any information on these guitars that could be forwarded to me

I too have a black fenix custom with gold hardware and wanted some info on it. Never heard of fenix before. nice guitar though.

Re: guitar fenix

:hi i m not speake enghish, plese send me photo to guitar fenix.
realy is a guitar by youg chang = kurzweil

tank
demian from argentina

Re: guitar fenix

Yo! fun...
i like it :)
John
<a href="http://www.toshain.com">painting</a>

: looking for info on fenix accoustic guitars if can help will be most appreciated cheers mark

Hi:

I am having a little luck...a store in Germany has replied to my email indicating they sell the Fenix guitars. I am looking for a cataloogue or jpeg pics from them...let me know in a week or so if you are still interested and I will email you with my progress.

Hello,
do you now the FENIX web site?
Regards

: looking for info on fenix accoustic guitars if can help will be most appreciated cheers mark

:Hi! I have one myself and really love it (SL-93). They are no longer sold in North America but I am trying to get info on them from Europe. I am wanting at least a catalogue but am looking specifically for a "Mona Lisa" electric. Have you had any luck? I tried contacting the maker, Youn & Chang but so far have had no luck. The best I have is a phone number of a dealer (I think) in Germany.

: : looking for info on fenix accoustic guitars if can help will be most appreciated cheers mark

: :Hi! I have one myself and really love it (SL-93). They are no longer sold in North America but I am trying to get info on them from Europe. I am wanting at least a catalogue but am looking specifically for a "Mona Lisa" electric. Have you had any luck? I tried contacting the maker, Youn & Chang but so far have had no luck. The best I have is a phone number of a dealer (I think) in Germany.

Hi, I have a Fenix acoustic bass, I thunk its an H10, and am interested in selling it, as I just dont have the time to play, unfortunately I do not know how much it is worth.
Can anyone assist in this matter.

Thanx

: : :Hi there what would you like to know about the Fenixrange I have 22 of them so far and have been collecting for last 7 years. I do have some catologues and quite a lot of information so if you want to know more contact me on torkman13@yahoo.co.uk looking for info on fenix accoustic guitars if can help will be most appreciated cheers mark

: : :Hi! I have one myself and really love it (SL-93). They are no longer sold in North America but I am trying to get info on them from Europe. I am wanting at least a catalogue but am looking specifically for a "Mona Lisa" electric. Have you had any luck? I tried contacting the maker, Youn & Chang but so far have had no luck. The best I have is a phone number of a dealer (I think) in Germany.

:
: Hi, I have a Fenix acoustic bass, I thunk its an H10, and am interested in selling it, as I just dont have the time to play, unfortunately I do not know how much it is worth.
: Can anyone assist in this matter.

: Thanx

Searching FENIX informations

Hi torkman13,

my name is Hartmut and I´m from Germany. I started collecting FENIX guitars app. 2 years ago. Meanwhile I own 11 of them.

I´m very happy whith the different sounds but I´still looking for some models to learn more. First a L-10CE and second - in my knowledge the "masterpice" - a D-92.

You wrote that you have a lot of informations about the FENIX guitars. Is ist possible to share them with me?

With best regards
Hartmut

Fenix L-10ce

Hi, I recently came across this acoustic electric guitar by Fenix. Does anyone have any specs on this guitar. It's kind of a grand symphony shaped cutaway acoustic/electric guitar. Wondering if the top would be solid spruce?

: : : :Hi there what would you like to know about the Fenixrange I have 22 of them so far and have been collecting for last 7 years. I do have some catologues and quite a lot of information so if you want to know more contact me on torkman13@yahoo.co.uk looking for info on fenix accoustic guitars if can help will be most appreciated cheers mark

: : : :Hi! I have one myself and really love it (SL-93). They are no longer sold in North America but I am trying to get info on them from Europe. I am wanting at least a catalogue but am looking specifically for a "Mona Lisa" electric. Have you had any luck? I tried contacting the maker, Youn & Chang but so far have had no luck. The best I have is a phone number of a dealer (I think) in Germany.

: :
: : Hi, I have a Fenix acoustic bass, I thunk its an H10, and am interested in selling it, as I just dont have the time to play, unfortunately I do not know how much it is worth.
: : Can anyone assist in this matter.

: : Thanx

I have an acoustic Fenix model #D-83SR and I can't find out how old it is or much info at all or a value. Any info would be appreciated

Fenix el guitar

Hi i got a fenix guitar can u help me to value it ?

hola tengo una electroacustica fenix de nylon de cuerpo solido , el sistema electrico se descompuso y quiero cambiarlo saben donde puedo conseguir el sistema completo.

kikesaavedra@hotmail.com

some Informations on the company

http://biz.yahoo.com/ic/105/105056.html

Hi mate,
Ive got a Fenix FAE 6, I,m a slide guitarist and i find they a the dogs bollocks in resonance, tone and everything else.

I'm looking for young chang at the moment and as soon as i find him I will let you know

regards

pete tindal;

Hello,
Currently they cannot be found anymore in the market, but I couldn'd agree more with you.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.