Re: sobell/still for sale?

Posted by Tom O'Hare on Tue, 09/24/02 - 04:25:53.

: : : I am trying to find a second hand sobell guitar. could you help me?

: : You're in luck! I have a 1998 Model 1 (Sicilian) for sale - beautiful Indian rosewood, stunning Highlander pick-up (fitted 'spot on' by Stefan personally) + Calton case (black exterior, green interior). Truly awesome sound - ask the soundman at my local club! Nicely played in but vgc (small, unnoticeable ding on the soundboard), recent fret re-dress (again by Stefan). Action currently set up for playing mostly in 'tunings' with medium gauge strings, though it's perfectly happy in standard - and anyway Stefan would adjust it to suit you if necessary (at reasonable cost - a great man to deal with!)

: : Reason for sale? Genuine. I'm a self-confessed acoustic guitar freak. I custom ordered the Sobell in 1998 and have had great use out of it, but am now 'rationalising' my guitar collection somewhat. I'm in East Yorkshire, England. Where are you?

: : Oh yes - price! Well, with the pick-up and case it would cost you top-side of £3,000 now ... and you'd have to wait ages. I'll accept £2,000, payment in advance, buyer pays carriage + insurance. Not open to lower 'offers'. This is a rare guitar, the buyer of which will understand!

: : Hope to hear from you.

: : David Allan
: Hi David, do you still have the Sobell for sale? Thanks, Buck

Hi. If the guitar's still for sale I'm definitely interested.
Tom O'Hare

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Hi there Tom, I see that you collect guitar? I have a very, very rare (one of only 2!!) Bourgeois guitar. It comes with a Calton Case. Would you be interested in a trade? I have had my guitar valued at £3400 but I am very keen to own a sobell. Please get back in touch

Best Regards

Matheu Watson

Is this guitar still available?

: : : : I am trying to find a second hand sobell guitar. could you help me?

: : : You're in luck! I have a 1998 Model 1 (Sicilian) for sale - beautiful Indian rosewood, stunning Highlander pick-up (fitted 'spot on' by Stefan personally) + Calton case (black exterior, green interior). Truly awesome sound - ask the soundman at my local club! Nicely played in but vgc (small, unnoticeable ding on the soundboard), recent fret re-dress (again by Stefan). Action currently set up for playing mostly in 'tunings' with medium gauge strings, though it's perfectly happy in standard - and anyway Stefan would adjust it to suit you if necessary (at reasonable cost - a great man to deal with!)

: : : Reason for sale? Genuine. I'm a self-confessed acoustic guitar freak. I custom ordered the Sobell in 1998 and have had great use out of it, but am now 'rationalising' my guitar collection somewhat. I'm in East Yorkshire, England. Where are you?

: : : Oh yes - price! Well, with the pick-up and case it would cost you top-side of £3,000 now ... and you'd have to wait ages. I'll accept £2,000, payment in advance, buyer pays carriage + insurance. Not open to lower 'offers'. This is a rare guitar, the buyer of which will understand!

: : : Hope to hear from you.

: : : David Allan
: : Hi David, do you still have the Sobell for sale? Thanks, Buck

: Hi. If the guitar's still for sale I'm definitely interested.
: Tom O'Hare

hi , im intrested in the sobell for sale , is it still available? if so could you email me on coyle_229@hotmail.com

hi.... is Sobell still for sale? please reply on tkcross@gmail.com

Hey trevor didn't you buy that Bown on ebay and flip it a week later?

: : : : I am trying to find a second hand sobell guitar. could you help me?

: : : You're in luck! I have a 1998 Model 1 (Sicilian) for sale - beautiful Indian rosewood, stunning Highlander pick-up (fitted 'spot on' by Stefan personally) + Calton case (black exterior, green interior). Truly awesome sound - ask the soundman at my local club! Nicely played in but vgc (small, unnoticeable ding on the soundboard), recent fret re-dress (again by Stefan). Action currently set up for playing mostly in 'tunings' with medium gauge strings, though it's perfectly happy in standard - and anyway Stefan would adjust it to suit you if necessary (at reasonable cost - a great man to deal with!)

: : : Reason for sale? Genuine. I'm a self-confessed acoustic guitar freak. I custom ordered the Sobell in 1998 and have had great use out of it, but am now 'rationalising' my guitar collection somewhat. I'm in East Yorkshire, England. Where are you?

: : : Oh yes - price! Well, with the pick-up and case it would cost you top-side of £3,000 now ... and you'd have to wait ages. I'll accept £2,000, payment in advance, buyer pays carriage + insurance. Not open to lower 'offers'. This is a rare guitar, the buyer of which will understand!

: : : Hope to hear from you.

: : : David Allan
: : Hi David, do you still have the Sobell for sale? Thanks, Buck

: Hi. If the guitar's still for sale I'm definitely interested.
: Tom O'Hare

: : : : : I am trying to find a second hand sobell guitar. could you help me?

: : : : You're in luck! I have a 1998 Model 1 (Sicilian) for sale - beautiful Indian rosewood, stunning Highlander pick-up (fitted 'spot on' by Stefan personally) + Calton case (black exterior, green interior). Truly awesome sound - ask the soundm currently set up for playing mostly in 'tunings' with medium gauge strings, though it's perfectly happy in standard - and anyway Stefan would adjust it to suit you if necessary (at reasonable cost - a great man to deal with!)

: : : : Reason for sale? Genuine. I'm a self-confessed acoustic guitar freak. I custom ordered the Sobell in 1998 and have had great use out of it, but am now 'rationalising' my guitar collection somewhat. I'm in East Yorkshire, England. Where are you?

: : : : Oh yes - price! Well, with the pick-up and case it would cost you top-side of £3,000 now ... and you'd have to wait ages. I'll accept £2,000, payment in advance, buyer pays carriage + insurance. Not open to lower 'offers'. This is a rare guitar, the buyer of which will understand!

: : : : Hope to hear from you.

: : : : David Allan
: : : Hi David, do you still have the Sobell for sale? Thanks, Buck

: : Hi. If the guitar's still for sale I'm definitely interested.
: : Tom O'Hare

is the sobell still for sale
thanks trevor cross at tkcross@gmail.com

: : : : : I am trying to find a second hand sobell guitar. could you help me?

: : : : You're in luck! I have a 1998 Model 1 (Sicilian) for sale - beautiful Indian rosewood, stunning Highlander pick-up (fitted 'spot on' by Stefan personally) + Calton case (black exterior, green interior). Truly awesome sound - ask the soundman at my local club! Nicely played in but vgc (small, unnoticeable ding on thecurrently set up for playing mostly in 'tunings' with medium gauge strings, though it's perfectly happy in standard - and anyway Stefan would adjust it to suit you if necessary (at reasonable cost - a great man to deal with!)

: : : : Reason for sale? Genuine. I'm a self-confessed acoustic guitar freak. I custom ordered the Sobell in 1998 and have had great use out of it, but am now 'rationalising' my guitar collection somewhat. I'm in East Yorkshire, England. Where are you?

: : : : Oh yes - price! Well, with the pick-up and case it would cost you top-side of £3,000 now ... and you'd have to wait ages. I'll accept £2,000, payment in advance, buyer pays carriage + insurance. Not open to lower 'offers'. This is a rare guitar, the buyer of which will understand!

: : : : Hope to hear from you.

: : : : David Allan
: : : Hi David, do you still have the Sobell for sale? Thanks, Buck

: : Hi. If the guitar's still for sale I'm definitely interested.
: : Tom O'Hare

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.