Guild S-100 SC Carved Top (Oak Leaves & Acorns)

Advertisement
Posted by Stirling Presson on Wed, 03/12/03 - 10:29:18.

I have an original Guild S-100 SC carved top with Oak Leaves & Acorns for sale. It's a 1973 model with all original parts (new knobs, but I have the old ones). Please let me know if you have an interest.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Guild SG-100 Oak leaves/Acorns

I'm also looking for one of these. It was my first guitars. I bought in a pawn shop for $70.00 back in 1980, would love to have one again. If anybody ois selling one send me the specs and price.

1974 S100 carved guitar

Hello, saw your post, I have inherited a beautiful Guild S100 carved acorn and leaves I don't have a lick of musical ability, looking to sell it if your still interested

1974 Guild S-100 carved

Dan, do you still have the 1974 Guild S-100 carved acorn for sale? I bought a '74 in '75 and I would love to get another. Thanks, Mike

Re: Guild S-100 SC Carved Top (Oak Leaves & Acorns)

I used to have one and looking to own one again. Can you e-mail me a picture and let me know how much you want for it?

Guild S100 with oak leaves and acorns

I have A guild that I may consider selling if you have interest

Guild S100

I know I'm probably too late but I was wondering if you sold your Guild or if you still have it?

1973 Guild S-100 Polara

Hi. I own a 1973 Guild S-100 Polara as well, and believe it our not, I lost one of the volume nobs. Would you be interested in selling the original nobs, and if not, do you know where I can find original nobs, or compatible replacements? I've been looking everywhere, and this is the closest I've come, so your help will be truely appreciated. Thanks!

Re: 1973 Guild S-100 Polara

Yo! fun...
i like it :)
John
<a href="http://www.toshain.com">painting</a>

how much? I am looking for one....if the price is right

I'm not sure--can't find any to compare to. Mine is all original, with only a couple of minor surface marks. It's really a pretty piece. Email me directly to discuss. Thanks, Stirling

sold it yet?

still have that guild s-100? does ANYBODY have a guild
s-100 they want to sell?!

Yo! fun...
i like it :)
John
<a href="http://www.toshain.com">painting</a>

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.