Re: Eddie Van Halen Kramer "candy stripe" For Sale!

Posted by hazel on Tue, 05/06/03 - 09:09:27.

: 1 x "Frankenstrat" Eddie Van Halen Kramer Baretta "5150" style guitar. Made from Warmoth parts (www.warmoth.com), it has a Floyd Rose bridge (original), Seymour Duncan "59 Humbucker and is finished in the candystripe (black, white and red) EVH finish (though it is not perfect, wood grain can be seen through the finish slightly and the black stripes are too thin for an exact copy) I was actually trying to get a wood grain effect which would wear quickly to a finish like Eddies! Body is Swamp ash and the neck is maple, also has the "5150" spacetape logo near the bridge and "Kramer" logo on the headstock. Plays fantastic (feels like a eighties strat!) Sounds incredible with loads of gain on the amp, real blisteriing rock tone. This is as close to the original as I could get without spending a stupid amount on a professionally made guitar. For pictures, just mail me! £350 ono - can post in proper guitar boxes!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Eddie Van Halen Kramer "candy stripe" For Sale!

: : 1 x "Frankenstrat" Eddie Van Halen Kramer Baretta "5150" style guitar. Made from Warmoth parts (www.warmoth.com), it has a Floyd Rose bridge (original), Seymour Duncan "59 Humbucker and is finished in the candystripe (black, white and red) EVH finish (though it is not perfect, wood grain can be seen through the finish slightly and the black stripes are too thin for an exact copy) I was actually trying to get a wood grain effect which would wear quickly to a finish like Eddies! Body is Swamp ash and the neck is maple, also has the "5150" spacetape logo near the bridge and "Kramer" logo on the headstock. Plays fantastic (feels like a eighties strat!) Sounds incredible with loads of gain on the amp, real blisteriing rock tone. This is as close to the original as I could get without spending a stupid amount on a professionally made guitar. For pictures, just mail me! £350 ono - can post in proper guitar boxes!

i would like to buy the guitar please email me some pics my email is vze23wj2@verizon.net im american so can you tell me how much it costs in american dollars

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.