D'Agastino Guitar, looks like Les Paul Custom

Advertisement
Posted by Bob Leiby on Mon, 08/14/06 - 19:11:02.

I just bought a ,what appears to be very old, D'Agastino electric Guitar at a yard sale. It looks like a Les Paul custom. It has old looking Humbucker pick ups It plays great and has a sweet and powerful sound. I thought I'd never play a guitar like my old 1975 Les Paul Custom again. This guitar brought back memories of giging all night at frat parties ! Wow ! Any way if anyone out there has any info on these guitars please E mail me. Thanks Bob

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: D'Agastino Guitar

D'Agastino Guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: D'Agastino Guitar

Re: D'Agastino Guitar, looks like Les Paul Custom

Hi, I maybe able to help you.My Uncle Pat made those guitars..It was his company. I will try to find out what I can..I believe he lives in NJ still in galloway township if that helps..
scott

d'agastino guitar

are you still around, and if so, do you have any info on the guitar or maker?

: I just bought a ,what appears to be very old, D'Agastino electric Guitar at a yard sale. It looks like a Les Paul custom. It has old looking Humbucker pick ups It plays great and has a sweet and powerful sound. I thought I'd never play a guitar like my old 1975 Les Paul Custom again. This guitar brought back memories of giging all night at frat parties ! Wow ! Any way if anyone out there has any info on these guitars please E mail me at summerhill_co@comcast.net. Thanks Bob

i've come across one of these as well. A friend offered to sell it to me. if anyone has any info you can email me also or just post a reply i'll check back. xgrayson7@yahoo.com

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.