Re: Decca Hollow body guitar info/interested?

Advertisement
Posted by 6942 on Fri, 11/17/06 - 17:15:50.

: Hello, I was recently at a local antique store looking for vintage guitars and found a decca hollow body. It had 2 f holes, spring lever type tremolo, raised type pick guard, 2 knobs, 2 switches and 2 pickups. It was in great condition and I really liked the style of the guitar. They are asking $150 for it and I thought that was a bit high. Does any one have any idea of the value of this guitar? I'm still thinking about buying it but if any one else is interested in it let me know and I could take some pictures and get it shipped to you. Thanks for the help, Jon ( jonw2000@excite.com )

Decca guitars were made by Teisco. With the exception of the Teisco Spectrum 5, Teisco's usually are not big dollar vintage sellers. That said, the hollow bodies do go for more than the Teisco solid body guitars.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.