El Degas F209 12 String

Posted by Steve on Tue, 01/16/07 - 14:30:41.

Been playing for almost 40 years now with a recent 12 year hiatus. Decided to pick up guitar again and, damn do I miss playing. Anyway stashed in the garage with all my guitars amps etc was my old El Degas F209 12 String. It needed a new bridge and a tuning key. Had a craftsman in Pueblo CO fix er up and she sounds great. More than great actually. I had never really given much thought to either the name or how good this guitar really sounds. I originally traded a Fender maple guitar neck for the 12 string in 72. My friend had only owned the guitar for a couple months when the trade was made and I've had it ever since. As I said really hadn't paid any attention to the name of the guitar over the years and now with the internet i checked it out. Appears that El Degas is a respected name. Anybody else have this guitar? Can anyone tell me more about this particular (F209 12 string) model or about El Degas in general? Thanks Steve

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.