Re: el degas guitar

Posted by Louis Rivard on Sun, 12/02/07 - 20:41:17.

I have an El Degas F301 which i have owned for some 25 years plus. It is like new since i have not played it very much and now would like to have an idea of what i could sell it for. It has the look of a gibson Dove and has a dove on the pick gard.This is a beatiful guitar and has no damage.Please get back to me.

Louis

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: el degas guitar

Hello, i may not have alot of information for you but as for your el degas with the doves, you are right, it is called a Gibby Dove, i recently sold one that i had for $375 dollars Canadian to a person in Calgary Alberta. Case included.About 1970 would be an approximate year and as for the first initials, for example Gb#301 stands for Gibson Model Gibby Dove, i now have another one MT-4, witch stands for Martin number 4 but still made by El degas. 20 years ago they were $500 to buy, depending on condition, but now adays like everything, play it, use it don't abuse it and it should always fetch $300-$400 dollars. Who knows in another 10 years maybe $1,000..But if you play it, thats where you would really enjoy the guitar, their sound is fantastic, trust me i know. Sometime when you have a chance advertise to see how many people collect them...Buying them is better than stocks...Good luck Dan

el degas guitar

i have a el degas guitar from the seventies, the model number is MT14, no serial no. visible, would anybody know what this guitars value and year, any info would appreciated. thank you!

Re: El Degas Acoustic Guitar

: I have an El Degas F301 which i have owned for some 25 years plus. It is like new since i have not played it very much and now would like to have an idea of what i could sell it for. It has the look of a Gibson Dove and has a Dove on the pick guard.This is a beatiful guitar and has no damage.Please get back to me.

: Louis

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2016 , All Rights Reserved.