Re: KASUGA GUITARS

Advertisement
Posted by dustin on Sun, 09/05/10 - 18:10:59.

i have recently got a kasuga acoustic guitar at a yard sale and what a find it was ....perfect action sound everything....its what i would expect to pay 500 or 600 hundred dollars on for the same quality.....the sad thing was i got it for free.....i had never heard of the company and have been looking for info on prices or even history of the company....sadly i havent found anything anywhere about them...at the quality level on this guitar i cant figure out how a company like that could just disappear...and i agree you cant find a guitar that sounds that good for free

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Kasuga 12 String - Model GU3616

Hi all - I just bought a Kasuga 12 String Model GU3616 for AUD$50 at a garage sale
and it came with a stand and electronic tuner. BARGAIN. It is a very sweet unit, has an excellent action and sounds like an orchestra of strings.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.