Suzuki Mandolin

Posted by Ralph Pistone on Thu, 06/20/02 - 21:58:38.

Is there any information available on Suzuki Mandolins. I own a Suzuki model 808 and would like to know its history.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Suzuki Mandolin

: Is there any information available on Suzuki Mandolins. I own a Suzuki model 810 and would like to know its history.
Any Information would be helpful.

: : Is there any information available on Suzuki Mandolins. I own a Suzuki model M-60 and would like to know about with old and new models.
: Any Information would be helpful.

: : Is there any information available on Suzuki Mandolins. I own a Suzuki model M-60 and would like to know about with old and models.
: Any Information would be helpful.

: : : Is there any information available on Suzuki Mandolins. I own a Suzuki model M-60 and would like to know about with old and models.
: : Any Information would be helpful. I also own a Suzuki 8o8 and would appreciate any info.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.