KISO SUZUKI VIOLIN COMPANY

Posted by BB on Thu, 08/08/02 - 16:43:11.

ANY INFORMATION RE GUITAR MADE BY ABOVE COMPANY AN ACOUSTIC MODEL9007
WHEN MADE ETC.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

suzuki six string clasical guitar numger on label inside is 36

any info year made .worth plan to give it to ny oldest daughter .got it from her grandma .said she bought it on 1948 or so .i got it in 1985,and its in , almost mint shape.it would be nice if she how old it is and what its worth; .thankyou for anything you can tell me.

Kiso Susuki Mandolin MR80

Looking for information and value of this violin. Thanks,

Re: KISO SUZUKI VIOLIN COMPANY

: ANY INFORMATION RE GUITAR MADE BY ABOVE COMPANY AN ACOUSTIC MODEL: WS100 S#80700 WHEN MADE ETC.

: : ANY INFORMATION RE GUITAR MADE BY ABOVE COMPANY AN ACOUSTIC MODEL: WS100 S#80700 WHEN MADE ETC.

I have a 1951 Suzuki and CO W180 AND I'm trying to find out more about it

any info on suzuki model 9512 would stop me going nuts!
: WHEN MADE ETC. thanks

Re: suzuki 123 string guitar model wt 300 20610

can you tell me the value of above guitar it is in very good condition

KISO SUZUKI VIOLIN CO. LTD, MODEL No. wt300.

Hello,
I'm french and I have a guitar KISO SUZUKI VIOLIN CO., LTD. LTD, MODEL WT300 No. I think it dates from about 1975.
Are getting more information on your own?

: I have a KisoSuzuki Violin co.ltd. Copy of Antonius Stradivius 1720 Anno. 1973 1/4 No7 Japan and I would like to know what it is worth? it has to be restrung. judyg17@juno.com

SUZUKI VIOLIN COMPANy #9

: Does anyone have any information about this classical guitar, purchased sometime between 1969 and 1972?

: ANY INFORMATION RE GUITAR MADE BY ABOVE COMPANY AN ACOUSTIC MODEL WE-200
: WHEN MADE ETC.

Kiso-Suzki Model 100 Bowl Back Mandolin

We would like any informaiton about a Kiso-Suzki Mandolin, we see where there is a MR-150, but NO model 100. Origial case and Mint shape on this mandolin. Thank for any info.
Ron

Re: Kiso-Suzki Model 100 Bowl Back Mandolin

: We would like any informaiton about a Kiso-Suzki Mandolin, we see where there is a MR-150, but NO model 100. Origial case and Mint shape on this mandolin. Thank for any info.
: Ron
:ron i happen to own amodel 100 kiso suzuki mandolin and would like to know more about it.it is in extreamely good shape with i think orig case

Re: Kiso-Suzki Model 100 Bowl Back Mandolin

I have a Sizuki Model 100 it is lovely, the bowl is a different finish to most of the suzuki models I have seen since (being light in colour and not shiney ) the inlay is wonderful and i'll send pics if you want. I was looking for information about my Mandolin because it does seem so visually different from other Suzuki models. Any info would be greatly appreciated

: ANY INFORMATION RE GUITAR MADE BY ABOVE COMPANY AN ACOUSTIC MODEL9007

I have a Model G-150. I bought it when I was a kid. I am 51 now.
I never noticed.

Victor

: ANY INFORMATION RE GUITAR MADE BY ABOVE COMPANY AN ACOUSTIC MODEL120 Year 1973
: WHEN MADE Japan

I have a guitar made in Japan, model 120 in the year 1973, i liked learn a cost.

I have a Kiso Suzuki copy of a Antonius Stradivarus 1973 MF-100 could you tell me about it ....value?
Thank you
Ted Goossen

I just bought an Suzuki F80 Guitar. Any information you could give me about this guitar would be appreciated.
Mike

F-80 guitar kiso Suzuki

Hello
I just bought one also, have you by chance learned the year and value of it, if any?

Thanks!

Re: Kiso W65H

Can anyone give me information on a Kiso Suzuki Violin Model W-65H?? Cost, how good is it etc..???

Re: Kiso W65H

I brought one für 200EUR
ist sounds great!

: ANY INFORMATION RE mandolin MADE BY ABOVE COMPANY AN ACOUSTIC MODEL MR-100

: ANY INFORMATION RE GUITAR MADE BY ABOVE COMPANY AN ACOUSTIC MODEL. J200 number. 70909
: VALUE
: QUALITY
thanks for your hard work, hope to here from you soon

: WHEN MADE ETC.Anno 1960 N7

Is there any value to this instrument of.

I have a Kiso - Suzuki guitar
model# AB30 4D
i really dont know much about it.. some info would be great, thankyou

AutoMotive

just testing please dont mind!!! :)

They were made in japan in the mid 70s, most of the acoustics were knockoffs *and very good ones at that* of the 3 peice martins, I forget the model number...d28 maybe? Sounds quite decent in my opinion, very close to the martins, and theyre typically much cheaper than the martins they rip off. Only thing I dont like about mine is the high action, but its tolerable for the price *100 bucks w original hardshell case*

I have a suzuki guitar model #60. Do you know the value?
can you give me any information on it?

: I have a suzuki guitar model #60. Do you know the value?
: can you give me any information on it?

Hey, I have the same guitar man got it from uncle today!!!! i would like to know the same thing.

cheers.

Josh

: : ANY INFORMATION RE GUITAR MADE BY ABOVE COMPANY AN ACOUSTIC MODEL9007
: : WHEN MADE ETC.

: They were made in japan in the mid 70s, most of the acoustics were knockoffs *and very good ones at that* of the 3 peice martins, I forget the model number...d28 maybe? Sounds quite decent in my opinion, very close to the martins, and theyre typically much cheaper than the martins they rip off. Only thing I dont like about mine is the high action, but its tolerable for the price *100 bucks w original hardshell case*

any info about my guitar...suzuki guitar No.AD412 Suzuki Violin Co. ltd Nagoya Japan ...on top it says Suzuki Three's. It is a 12 string and I bought it used 33 years ago.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.