Suzuki Guitar Acoustic AD213 made by Suzuki Violin CO. LTD

Posted by mary on Thu, 09/05/02 - 17:36:03.

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how much a is worth. Any information at all will help.
Suzuki Guitar
# AD 213
Suzuki Violin CO. LTD
Established in 1887
Nagoya Japan
Registered (Design) Trademark

Thank you,
Mary

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Suzuki AD 213 Accoustic Guitar

I called the number that was posted above and they didn't have my Suzuki AD 213 listed either. I checked EBAY and they didn't have any of them either. How do you get a price of what this guitar is worth?

I saw somewhere that they were about 15 thousand, but can't confirm this.

Dianna

$

Has anyone come up with a price for this guitar yet?

Re: Suzuki Guitar Acoustic AD213 made by Suzuki Violin CO. LTD

Hi mary i have a phone number for a place called Mccabes Guitars. They sell suzuki model guitars if you want to call them the number is 310-828-4497. They didn't carry my model though mine is sd 365 s. It's a spruce wood guitar, if you find any details please help me out. Hope i helped you out some.

Mary, hi how are you doing? I have a suzuki nagoya acoustic myself. It was damaged by smoke during a house fire a few years back and that's when i started my quest for a replacement but it appears that i can't buy another.A music store owner has told me that they were gifts to the music school students for joining the suzuki music school.As of the value i'm not sure, but i'd say it puts it in a rare class my own opinion. I just love my instrument and would love to have another if you find out anything let me know please. I will likewise keep you informed. Wish i could be more help to you. WAYNE

Hi. I also have one of these guitars.. in fact my first guitar I ever bought... and still play it..cannot find much info, other than its suited for folk guitar... seems to be a copy of Martin dreadnought style... cannot find anything about price tho.. Had mine for 25 years now.. got sat on once :) and had bridge repaired. love the size of the guitar tho.. nice and small..
I know I didnt help much ;)

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.