WANDRE guitar buyer

Posted by DOUG PLOSS on Wed, 11/27/02 - 22:12:39.

I am looking to buy wandres with aluminum necks/davoli pickups

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Requeswandres &davoli ampst regarding wandre - Twist & Davoli Am

Hi, I'm a collector looking for Wandre guitars and Wandre guitar parts.

I pay very high prices for all Wandre guitars in good original condition.

I also buy vintage Davoli amps, plus guitars made by Krundaal, Noble, etc.

Also, I am happy to purchase any Wandre original parts that you might have, including pickguards, pick-ups, control box, headstock parts, tuners, necks, bridges, tail-piece, knobs, even Wandre guitar cases and Wandre gig bags, if vintage original.

I recently paid $2,000, $5,500, and $12,000 for three different Wandre guitars, so you know I'm serious.

I'm a collector, if you want the best price, for your old Wandre, please email me: patrickg@svcable.net

Thanks, and look forward to hearing from you.

But no dealers, please.

-PK

Wandre guitars wanted

Hi, I'm a collector looking for Wandre guitars and Wandre guitar parts.

I pay very high prices for all Wandre guitars in good original condition.

I also buy vintage Davoli amps, plus guitars made by Krundaal, Noble, etc.

Also, I am happy to purchase any Wandre original parts that you might have, including pickguards, pick-ups, control box, headstock parts, tuners, necks, bridges, tail-piece, knobs, even Wandre guitar cases and Wandre gig bags, if vintage original.

I recently paid $2,000, $5,500, and $12,000 for three different Wandre guitars, so you know I'm serious.

I'm a collector, if you want the best price, for your old Wandre, please email me: patrickg@svcable.net

Thanks, and look forward to hearing from you.

But no dealers, please.

-PK

Hi I’m renovating a

Hi

I’m renovating a Wandré Blue Jens/ Teenager, and I’m looking for a few spare parts to get it back in original playing condition. Do you sell spare parts from your collection?

Any help appreciated.

Kind regards
Peter from Denmark

Re: WANDRE guitar buyer

Going to Italy. Lookin' for one of doze kewl Wandres plastic and alumium neck Italian GeeTars! With Davoli P'ups. I'll pay a decent price, thanks buds! david

Hi, I was interested to see youre request as I have been trying to find out more about my guitar which i'm trying to have renovated.
Its early sixties hollow body, ali neck with vibrato but needs a second pickup. v mellow sound. Any guidance you could give regarding making this collectable would be much appreciated. Thanks Stuart

: I am looking to buy wandres with aluminum necks/davoli pickups

: Hi, I was interested to see youre request as I have been trying to find out more about my guitar which i'm trying to have renovated.
: Its early sixties hollow body, ali neck with vibrato but needs a second pickup. v mellow sound. Any guidance you could give regarding making this collectable would be much appreciated. Thanks Stuart

:
: : I am looking to buy wandres with aluminum necks/davoli pickups

: : Hi, I was interested to see youre request as I have been trying to find out more about my guitar which i'm trying to have renovated.
: : Its early sixties hollow body, ali neck with vibrato but needs a second pickup. v mellow sound. Any guidance you could give regarding making this collectable would be much appreciated. Thanks Stuart

: :
: : : I am looking to buy wandres with aluminum necks/davoli pickups

Hello
I'm Willem from the Netherlands.
I bought in 1959 my Wandre guitar, with aluminium neck and davoli elements. It's still in the original shape and sometimes I play on it.
Do you kmow that there were wandre guitars with build in amplifier?

Re: Robin from Grand Musical Instruments / Digital Tuner, Guitar

Dear Purchasing Manager,

We have come out kinds of Guitar Effect Pedal. Always be reliable partner to provide our products for Peavey.

Sincerely want to find some way if we can get cooperation with each other.

Any comments by return will be highly appreciated.

Best regards
Robin
International Dept
Shenzhen Grand Musical Instruments Co.,Ltd
Tel: 86-755-33133405 ext: 807
Fax: 86-755-33902157
Mobile: 86-15099949910
Email: sales@bestgrand-music.com

hay,im Nikola from Croatia Europa,i have wandre from 60',and i wont to sell it ,anyone interested can contact me on my email for some pics,make your offer.

Tambem tenho uma guitarra wandre davoli soloist. Posso fornecer fotos dela. Contacto serafimespiritosanto@gmail.com

hi,im having Wandre BB,from 60',and i wont to sell it.its missing trusrod and bridge screws,everything elce i have and its original aluminium neck.i dont know whats the price of guitar,but what im seeing on the ebay its not cheap.i live in Croatia,Europa.if somebody want to see it or buy it contact me on my email,thanks. nixanovak@gmail.com

guitar factory from China

Hi,
we are factory of making electric guitars and bass for almost 8 years and now we would like to OEM for many customers ..Hope you are interested ,pls email us
helen_yuesenfactory@yahoo.com.cn
WWW.51ROCKSTAR.COM

: : : Hi, I was interested to see youre request as I have been trying to find out more about my guitar which i'm trying to have renovated.
: : : Its early sixties hollow body, ali neck with vibrato but needs a second pickup. v mellow sound. Any guidance you could give regarding making this collectable would be much appreciated. Thanks Stuart

: : :
: : : : I am looking to buy wandres with aluminum necks/davoli pickups

: Hello
: I'm Willem from the Netherlands.
: I bought in 1959 my Wandre guitar, with aluminium neck and davoli elements. It's still in the original shape and sometimes I play on it.
: Do you kmow that there were wandre guitars with build in amplifier?
Luann Zappa 612-788-9161 or 763-444-4490 Wandre for sale red sparkle call anytime

Hi Im really interested in your red sparkle wandre guitar!!
I live in Nashville TN USA. Any chance you could email me some pics?, Thanks Jedd

: : : : Hi, I was interested to see youre request as I have been trying to find out more about my guitar which i'm trying to have renovated.
: : : : Its early sixties hollow body, ali neck with vibrato but needs a second pickup. v mellow sound. Any guidance you could give regarding making this collectable would be much appreciated. Thanks Stuart

: : : :
: : : : : I am looking to buy wandres with aluminum necks/davoli pickups

: : Hello
: : I'm Willem from the Netherlands.
: : I bought in 1959 my Wandre guitar, with aluminium neck and davoli elements. It's still in the original shape and sometimes I play on it.
: : Do you kmow that there were wandre guitars with build in amplifier?
: Luann Zappa 612-788-9161 or 763-444-4490 Wandre for sale red sparkle call anytime

Re: WANDRE red sparkle for sale

Hi There,
Id be really interested in buying your red sparkle wandre if its still for sale, I treasure these guitars. I'd love to see some pictures if you can email them. Thanks
Kind Regards Jedd

: : : : Hi, I was interested to see youre request as I have been trying to find out more about my guitar which i'm trying to have renovated.
: : : : Its early sixties hollow body, ali neck with vibrato but needs a second pickup. v mellow sound. Any guidance you could give regarding making this collectable would be much appreciated. Thanks Stuart

: : : :
: : : : : I am looking to buy wandres with aluminum necks/davoli pickups

: : Hello
: : I'm Willem from the Netherlands.
: : I bought in 1959 my Wandre guitar, with aluminium neck and davoli elements. It's still in the original shape and sometimes I play on it.
: : Do you kmow that there were wandre guitars with build in amplifier?
: Luann Zappa 612-788-9161 or 763-444-4490 Wandre for sale red sparkle call anytime

: Hi There,
: Id be really interested in buying your red sparkle wandre if its still for sale, I treasure these guitars. I'd love to see some pictures if you can email them. Thanks
: Kind Regards Jedd

: : : : : Hi, I was interested to see youre request as I have been trying to find out more about my guitar which i'm trying to have renovated.
: : : : : Its early sixties hollow body, ali neck with vibrato but needs a second pickup. v mellow sound. Any guidance you could give regarding making this collectable would be much appreciated. Thanks Stuart

: : : : :
: : : : : : I am looking to buy wandres with aluminum necks/davoli pickups
I do (still) look for guitars, any documentation and parts from WANDRE and DAVOLI guitars, THANKS!!!!!
: : : Hello
: : : I'm Willem from the Netherlands.
: : : I bought in 1959 my Wandre guitar, with aluminium neck and davoli elements. It's still in the original shape and sometimes I play on it.
: : : Do you kmow that there were wandre guitars with build in amplifier?
: : Luann Zappa 612-788-9161 or 763-444-4490 Wandre for sale red sparkle call anytime

red sparkle wandre

I have one for sale, red sparkle w/ davoli pickups

Hi
Does anybody out there have any wandre guitars for sale?
I've just discovered them and have become smitten.
Thanks

: Hi
: Does anybody out there have any wandre guitars for sale?
: I've just discovered them and have become smitten.
: Thanks

yes, I do

WANDRE DORIS GUITAR one of the best models

HI, FROM BUENOS AIRES. YES! I HAVE ONE. RED AND BEAUTY. REALLY GORGEOUS. IF U WANT TO SEE PICS, I CAN SEND A LOT TO YOU. ALL ORIGINAL. IT`S WORKING VERY VERY GOOD. NO NOISES. NO DINGS. NO CRACKS. PLEASE, JUST ASK ME OR SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADRESS AND I WILL SEND U PICS TO KNOW THAT I`M TELLING U THE TRUTH.

MARIO ENRIQUE ALBARRACIN
BUENOS AIRES
ARGENTINA

PD: IF U ARE IN N..., MAYBE I`M GOING TO NYC SOON, TO SPENT MY VACATIONS LIKE EVERY YEAR. I`M NOT A GUITAR TRADER. BUT I DON`T WANT TO PLAY GUITAR MORE. THIS IS THE REASON TO LET GO MY LOVELY WANDRE DORIS RED UNIQUE GUITAR!!!(sorry 4 my very bad ENGLISH!!!)

maritoalbarracin@hotmail.com
0054114782-8030 at night

Wandre doris tri lam 1960 guitar neck for sale

hi everybody,

I sell a wandre doris tri lam 1960 neck, used of course but in good condition. It is a quite unique piece (connoisseurs will understand).
Make offers.
My GSM : 0033/(0)6 27 99 23 26

Re: Wandre doris tri lam 1960 guitar neck for sale

Hello , where do you live , I 'm interested in the neck , could you please send me pics , the price wanted !
Regards .

: Hello ,can you send this guitar in germany?danke

1963 Wandre Davoli Spazil 625 Vibrato (Yellow) for sale contact me : ep@epbergen.com

Wandres are stupid!>:(

The way the guitar looks so cartoonish. And besides, Wandres are also cheap ass rip offs off of Epiphones, Gibsons. Those Italian guitars look so gay!!! I hope your Wandre Guitar Company goes out of business soon 'cause your guitars suck!!!!! PS Don't respond!

Hello !
I am looking for a WANDRE guitar to buy, condition is less important, Parts are also very welcome!!

: : : : : Hi, I was interested to see youre request as I have been trying to find out more about my guitar which i'm trying to have renovated.
: : : : : Its early sixties hollow body, ali neck with vibrato but needs a second pickup. v mellow sound. Any guidance you could give regarding making this collectable would be much appreciated. Thanks Stuart

: : : : :
: : : : : : I am looking to buy wandres with aluminum necks/davoli pickups

: : : Hello
: : : I'm Willem from the Netherlands.
: : : I bought in 1959 my Wandre guitar, with aluminium neck and davoli elements. It's still in the original shape and sometimes I play on it.
: : : Do you kmow that there were wandre guitars with build in amplifier?
: : Luann Zappa 612-788-9161 or 763-444-4490 Wandre for sale red sparkle call anytime

wandre for sale

hello everybody. has anyone some wandre davoli guitar for sale? thank you in advance!

FS

Wandre Davoli Red Sparkle for sale

It's listed on www.chestnuthillguitars.com feel free to email via the website if you're interested.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.