Re: KISO SUZUKI VIOLIN COMPANY

Posted by Geir Andreassen on Mon, 12/02/02 - 05:06:43.

: I want to know the price on an old acoustic guitar, witch I have.
Model: Suzuki W 300.

MVH. Geir Andreassen
:

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

: : I want to know the price on an old acoustic guitar, witch I have.
: Model: Suzuki kiso violin co.LTD #J 200 60332 JP

thank you Jennifer 3/20/2010
: MVH. Geir Andreassen
: :

KISO SUZUKI VIOLIN COMPANY

: I want to know the price of an old guitar that was given to me. Model: Suzuki G 200.

KISO SUZUKI VIOLIN COMPANY

Hi, I have a Kiso Suzuki Violin Co. ltd. Copy of Antonius Stradivarus 1720. Anno 1963 No. 4, Japan.
Was wondering what it is worth??

Re: KISO SUZUKI GUITAR COMPANY

: : I want to know the price on an old acoustic guitar, witch I have.
: Model:Kiso Suzuki H-150
:
BE VERY GLAD IF YOU CAN HELP

JONY NEMES

: :

trying to establish age and value for classical style nylon string guitar made by Kiso Suzuki Violin Co Ltd - label says "copy of Antonius Stradivarius, Japan, 1720, Anno 196". Also stamped on the label "6" then "45".

This guitar was purchased in 60's we think.

any help?

Thanks - Erle Flad

kiso suzuki guitar

Hello, I bought one of the same year ("anno") yesterday. I´m from Perú and searching for information also. But I can tell you something of these guitars later, because Ive been buying japanese used guitars for seven years.

: trying to establish age and value for classical style nylon string guitar made by Kiso Suzuki Violin Co Ltd - label says "copy of Antonius Stradivarius, Japan, 1720, Anno 1967". Also stamped on the label "6" then "45".

: Please give your assistance

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.