Framus 12 string acoustic (1960's?)

Posted by Alex on Thu, 03/27/03 - 16:24:17.

Can someone help?
i have just bought an old 1960's Framus 12 string acoustic. it is beautiful!
the model number is: 5/024
the serial number is: 52368
i wondered if someone somewhere could send me some infomation on it because i have none and i can't find any anywhere!! (e.g. year of manufacture etc.)
Thanx very much

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Want to buy 2-framus 12 string guitars

Had one before and it had a nice pick guard with birds on it.

Framus 12 string acoustic guitar

Hello,
I was looking through some old forums on here and noticed a comment you made (in 2014) about a Framus 12 string acoustic with birds on the pickguard. I was curious if you knew the model, much of the history and maybe the approximate value. I picked one up for $180 US with the same pickguard and a red sunburst top. Not sure if I got a good deal or not. Just starting to do research. Any info would be great. Thanks!
-Jayson

Framus Camping King 12 String Acoustic

I have one for sale. It is in truly exceptional. Please email if interested. Thanks, Gary

12 String 1967 Framus

Looking to sell. Model 51296, Serial 42391

Framus camping king 12 string

I have one for sale if your interested

Framus 12 string

does anybody have a framus 12 string hootenanny or camping king for sale???
Please contact me, thank you very much!

Did you get a Camping King 12 string?

I may have one for sale in the new year. Have resolved to "tidy" my collection of acoustics in the new year.

I may have one for sale in the new year. Have resolved to "tidy" my collection of acoustics in the new year.

Framus 12

Want to sell contact me in Stratford Ontario

Framus 12 string

Have for sale contact me Stratford Ontario Canada titakti@ezlink.ca

Framus 12 String Guitar made in Bavaria

i have a 12 string guitar a Framus model 5/024 serial number 22619 i am looking for spares or someone who could referb it thanks it was in the loft are they thought after guitars ????

Hello Do you want to see you

Hello
Do you want to see you Framus 5/024??
Contact me: daniele_bezzeccheri@alice.it

Framus 12-String

If you have a Framus 12-String (5/024) for sale, please email me at:

beatboy77@yahoo.com

Josh

12 string Framus

Josh,
I have a 12 string Framus guitar I am also trying to sell. I have no idea what price to put on it. Is there a site that would apraise it for me? Mine is a 1969 starburst. Thank You for you're time.

Framus 12 string 60's

Hi
I'm searching for a Framus 12 String of the 60's.
The model is 5/019 or 5/024 (better id id 5/024).
Accepted all colour and condition.
LET ME KNOW IF YOU EVER HAVE ONE AND IF YOU WANT TO SEE IT!!!!
Thank you everybody!!!

12 string Framus

I have a starburst 12 string Framus I want to sell. Model TEXAN 1296?
Sereal:----- 69F
Made in West Germany

Framus 12 string Acoustic

Hi I have a Framus 12 string Acoustic ..can't read the model number but can read the last 4 digits of the
Serial number is 3714 if that helps.. made in heart of Bavaria . also says made in West Germany..

Get in touch.. i'm in Allentown PA..USA .. phone 610-821-3959
FRANK ZEE

Framus 12 string

I have a very rare 1962 Framus 12 string acoustic guitar
There were 2 models made that year like this, the Hootenanny and the Campus King
This guitar is all original. Original parts and finish.
I have had the neck professionally restored and reset.
It is in perfect playing condition
If you are interested, i can send you pictures and discuss price

Framus Guitars

Hello
ok send me some photos the my mail.
My mail is daniele_bezzeccheri@alice.it
Thanks and see you soon!!!
Daniele

Framus 5/019

Hi,

i own an framus 5/019 N EX, 12 string e-accoustic, ser.nr. 32621, 65 H, sunburst, excellent condition, not any damages.
If you are interessted, please make an offer.

Mfg
n.

Camping King 12 string guitar

Do you still have this for sale? I am interested.

Framus Guitar

Hi
so can you please send to me some photos to see it better???
Write me at this address: daniele_bezzeccheri@alice.it
Thanks you!!!
Daniele
IF SOMEONE HAS THE 5/024 HOOTENANNY I'M HERE TO SEE BEST OFFER!!!

framus texan acoustic 12 string

I am interested in finding the value of this guitar. If anyone can give me a ball park figure. Thanks.

Re: Framus 12 string acoustic (1960's?)

: Can someone help?
: i have just bought an old 1960's Framus 12 string acoustic. it is beautiful!
: the model number is: 5/024
: the serial number is: 52368
: i wondered if someone somewhere could send me some infomation on it because i have none and i can't find any anywhere!! (e.g. year of manufacture etc.)
: Thanx very much

I believe the last two numbers of the serial are the year of manufacture

Hi do you want to see your

Hi
do you want to see your Framus Hoot 12 String because I'm really interested on it.
Reply to my mail.
Thank you!
Daniele

do u want tosell that framus guitar i've been looking for one

Framus 12 String Hootenanny

Hi
I have one the is from 1965-66 on sunburst.
Let me know if you're interested.
Write me here : daniele_bezzeccheri@alice.it
Daniele.

I have one for sale that is all original except for replacement tuners, with the orig soft case.

:
: do u want tosell that framus guitar i've been looking for one

Framus 60's Guitar

Is your guitar still for sale??
Contact me here:
daniele_bezzeccheri@alice.it
Thanks
Bye

:
: do u want tosell that framus guitar i've been looking for one

I have a Framus 12 string from the 1960s if you would like to make an offer
andrew-ian@uku.co.uk

Framus 12 string cira 1960

Hi,
I wonder if anyone would like my nice old Framus.
email me please for pictures

andrew-ian@uku.co.uk

framus

I still have the Framus 12 for sale....around £125...anyone interested ? I live in England and can post to where ever with added cost to buyer

Framus 12

I'd like to know if your guitar is still for sale.
Mail me directly to : daniele_bezzeccheri@alice.it
Thank you for you collaboration!
Daniele.

Framus 60's Guitar

Hello
I'm searching for an Hootenanny.
If someone has one please contact me.
Thank you.
Daniele.

:
: It's called the 'Hootenanny' and was used by John Lennon on 'Help' and 'Rubber Soul', I have one but they are rare. Let me know if you're still on this thread, perhaps email me if you'd like more info.

: : I too have an old 12 string from he 60's. I brought it into the guitar shop, they straightened everything out, I've changed strings a few times, but I can not still make it sound right. Anyone know what's going on? Thanks alot.

If you would like to know the history of Framus, go to www.ask.com, type in Framus guitar history, and you will then find what you need. I believe there is also a site that you can go to and find out how to price and pinpoint date your framus, but I will have to find it and type in later. I hope I was helpful.
Wyatt

: Can someone help?
: i have just bought an old 1960's Framus 12 string acoustic. it is beautiful!
: the model number is: 5/024
: the serial number is: 52368
: i wondered if someone somewhere could send me some infomation on it because i have none and i can't find any anywhere!! (e.g. year of manufacture etc.)
: Thanx very much

: : Can someone help?
: : i have just bought an old 1960's Framus 12 string acoustic. it is beautiful!
: : the model number is: 5/024
: : the serial number is: 52368
: : i wondered if someone somewhere could send me some infomation on it because i have none and i can't find any anywhere!! (e.g. year of manufacture etc.)
: : Thanx very much

Checkout www.Framus-Vintage.de for information and dating

I have a 1968 5/296 Texan 12 String up for sale if anyone is interested. Also a 1971 5/195 6 String Jumbo and a 1962-65 5/54 Riviera thinline as well as a Strato neck that I have built into a strat-style guitar nearly 20 years ago. The Riviera was one similar to an Elvis archtop. I had to completely rebuild this one. The neck, fingerboard, tailpiece and body were the only original parts on it when I purchased a couple of years back. If I see another I will buy that one too and re-build. Beautiful player for a low-end product.

The laminate necks are stable and strait.

Re Franus Model# 5/134 serial 34348

I have a barely used pre 1960 framus archetype electric acoustic up for sale

: : : Can someone help?
: : : i have just bought an old 1960's Framus 12 string acoustic. it is beautiful!
: : : the model number is: 5/024
: : : the serial number is: 52368
: : : i wondered if someone somewhere could send me some infomation on it because i have none and i can't find any anywhere!! (e.g. year of manufacture etc.)
: : : Thanx very much

:
: Checkout www.Framus-Vintage.de for information and dating

: I have a 1968 5/296 Texan 12 String up for sale if anyone is interested. Also a 1971 5/195 6 String Jumbo and a 1962-65 5/54 Riviera thinline as well as a Strato neck that I have built into a strat-style guitar nearly 20 years ago. The Riviera was one similar to an Elvis archtop. I had to completely rebuild this one. The neck, fingerboard, tailpiece and body were the only original parts on it when I purchased a couple of years back. If I see another I will buy that one too and re-build. Beautiful player for a low-end product.

: The laminate necks are stable and strait.

Where are you located, and what price for the Framus 12?

guitar

I didnt see any date from this forum and was interested in the Framus 5/295. 12-s.
11/13/12

Regarding the 1968 5/296 Framus Texan 12 String For Sale: I am asking 450 for it but I am open to offers. You can contact me @ danseguindesigns@telus.net if you are interested. I am located in Vancouver BC

: : : : Can someone help?
: : : : i have just bought an old 1960's Framus 12 string acoustic. it is beautiful!
: : : : the model number is: 5/024
: : : : the serial number is: 52368
: : : : i wondered if someone somewhere could send me some infomation on it because i have none and i can't find any anywhere!! (e.g. year of manufacture etc.)
: : : : Thanx very much

: :
: : Checkout www.Framus-Vintage.de for information and dating

: : I have a 1968 5/296 Texan 12 String up for sale if anyone is interested. Also a 1971 5/195 6 String Jumbo and a 1962-65 5/54 Riviera thinline as well as a Strato neck that I have built into a strat-style guitar nearly 20 years ago. The Riviera was one similar to an Elvis archtop. I had to completely rebuild this one. The neck, fingerboard, tailpiece and body were the only original parts on it when I purchased a couple of years back. If I see another I will buy that one too and re-build. Beautiful player for a low-end product.

: : The laminate necks are stable and strait.

: Where are you located, and what price for the Framus 12?

Framus Guitar

hello i'd like to buy a framus 12 string 5/024 hootenanny : anyone is selling it????
cantact me at : daniele_bezzeccheri@alice.it
thank you!

I am located in Vancouver BC.

I would like to get 450 for my Texan 12 String but I am open to offers

Dan

: : : : Can someone help?
: : : : i have just bought an old 1960's Framus 12 string acoustic. it is beautiful!
: : : : the model number is: 5/024
: : : : the serial number is: 52368
: : : : i wondered if someone somewhere could send me some infomation on it because i have none and i can't find any anywhere!! (e.g. year of manufacture etc.)
: : : : Thanx very much

: :
: : Checkout www.Framus-Vintage.de for information and dating

: : I have a 1968 5/296 Texan 12 String up for sale if anyone is interested. Also a 1971 5/195 6 String Jumbo and a 1962-65 5/54 Riviera thinline as well as a Strato neck that I have built into a strat-style guitar nearly 20 years ago. The Riviera was one similar to an Elvis archtop. I had to completely rebuild this one. The neck, fingerboard, tailpiece and body were the only original parts on it when I purchased a couple of years back. If I see another I will buy that one too and re-build. Beautiful player for a low-end product.

: : The laminate necks are stable and strait.

: Where are you located, and what price for the Framus 12?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.