Epiphone FT-140

Posted by JACK on Fri, 04/18/03 - 13:30:12.

I used to own one but it got stolen. I can't find ANYTHING listed about this guitar. It was a dreadnaught with adjustable bridge, dark back and blonde top. I also owned,(and was also stolen) a concert body acoustic of the same style.(bridge,etc.)I bought them both about 1972 or 74. Anyone who knows anything about these styles of Epiphone acoustics please let me know. I'd love to own another.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Epiphone FT-140

I was recently given an FT140 which has not been played for 20 years. It is in very good condition and restrung with D'Adarrios sounds as good as another guitar of mine which cost £800. It has an inner label referring to Norlin company Lincolnwood Illinois. But of course these guitars were made in Japan in the late 1970's I think. I have now read many glowing comments on them on the net.

i am listing one on ebay take a look thanks karen

I have an Epiphone FT-140 that is hard-wired with a Dean Markley Pro Mag soundhole pickup. It's in decent condition if you're still interested in buying one. Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you a few photos and more details.

: I have an Epiphone FT145 Texan, which is in excellent condition. If you still have an interest, please advise and I can send you some pics etc.

: : I have an Epiphone FT145 Texan, which is in excellent condition. If you still have an interest, please advise and I can send you some pics etc.
HOW MUCH DO YA WANT FOR IT?

EPIHONE FT-140 It is made in Japan [ which was made around 80 ]. My father was engaged in manufacture in the MATSUMOKU
[ a subcontract factory]. I have also used regularly now and, otherwise, 12 strings guitar of this spec. is owned mostly.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.