Hofman Guitar Value ?????

Posted by Karl on Sun, 07/13/03 - 19:37:46.

I have a friend who owns a Hofman Club 60. It was made 1959-60 and i was hoping someone could tell me a little bit about it.
Cheers

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Hofman Guitar Value ?????

: I have a friend who owns a Hofman Club 60. It was made 1959-60 and i was hoping someone could tell me a little bit about it.
: Cheers

hi , i have just aquired a hoffmann sg ,the serial no is 5000310,im told it is quite old ,does anybody know how old off the number

guitarra en venta

ante totdo tengan un cordial saludo señores tengo una guitarra hofmann-wire 1936 es el año cuando fue creada necesito vender esta guitarra al q mejor pague esta muy bien cuidada y original bueno ahy le dejo mi correo para q me escriban si les interesa

Re: Hofman Guitar Value ?????

My dad owned a similar one. I don't know the exact price, but its very expensive. At first he never allowed me to touch it until I learned to play it secretly.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.