Yammy CJ-838S

Posted by ebrench on Mon, 10/06/03 - 17:39:59.

have an older yamaha acoustic by model # CJ-838S made in Taiwan. anyone know anything about this guitar? can't find a thing

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Yammy CJ-838S

:Yeah, I have the same guitar CJ-838S by Yamaha. Im looking for info. as well, let me know if you find anything. i've never seen another.

:: I have one too and also am looking for info,. Surely someone knows something. I recon it is a great guitar.

: :: I have one too and also am looking for info,. Surely someone knows something. I recon it is a great guitar.

I have on in mint condition. The guitar is made of 1970's rosewood with a spruce top I believe. The 1970's rosewood produced a great sound in an affordable acoustic. You can have yours appraised online by gruhn vintage guitars, Nashville. Send them a fron & back picture and description of modifications and condition of instrument. I have seen one today for sale on e-bay. Sale price $450.00 or buy now for $550.00.

:Yeah, I have the same guitar CJ-838S by Yamaha. Im looking for info. as well, let me know if you find anything. i've never seen another.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.