El Degas C 100

Posted by Kate on Sun, 01/04/04 - 16:04:00.

OK i have this guitar purchased about 30 years ago and it says it is an El Degas Model No. C 100. does any one know if it is of any worth?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

el degas mt 16

I just baught an el degas acoustic modelo no. MT 16... Its hard top and in exelent condition... It cost me 250$ i wanna know if i got ripped off or if was a good deal and what`s the worth of this particular guitar???

Re: El Degas C 100

A few years back I picked up a El Degas model MT 103 N accoustic guitar. It has no cerial number and says it was made in Romania. It's a smaller style 6 string. I've been trying to aslo find out some info on this lovely instrument - if anyone has anything it would be a great help!!!

i have a El Degas modelo No MT 102 SB made in romania its small and looks old i know nothing about it but its kool.

screw you bastards

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.