Re: old cordova guitar

Advertisement
Posted by Laurie on Sat, 03/12/05 - 18:07:12.

: I have an old Cordova guitar that was made in West Germany about 40 years ago. It has a model number and serial number inside. Does anyone know if it has any value?

I have an old Cordova guitar too, Model WS-080, a somewhat non-standard classical guitar that I bought in the mid-1960s. I'd be interested in any information that turns up about it, particularly historical information. The instrument is a bit heavier than most classical guitar and the neck a bit thinner narrower.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

cordova german

I have a Cordova Made in Germany it is a beauty. tiger or ribbon maple sides cedar top near mint condition. My plans are to list it on Ebay. thoughts anyone? ps try not to call me a Stupid Bitch. yes Made in Germany

Old Cordova Guitar

I have a old Cordova guitar - Model # WL012 Serial # 6436 (?)
I would like to learn more about this guitar, but haven't been able to find any useful information online. Any advice? Or helpful links to learning more about Cordova guitars?

Thanks,
Vanessa

Cordova Guitar

Hey i have an old Cordova guitar that my dad bought for me in the mid 70's. Made in West Germany. The model number is 41015 Serial #117. It has mother -of -pearl inlays. Can anyone tall me anything about this flat top?

I just picked one up at an estate sale for $50. Model is WC-010.

What is the condition of the Cordova guitar you bought at the estate sale? Would you be interested in selling it?

: : I have an old Cordova guitar that was made in West Germany about 40 years ago. It has a model number and serial number inside. Does anyone know if it has any value?

: I have an old Cordova guitar too, Model WS-080, a somewhat non-standard classical guitar that I bought in the mid-1960s. I'd be interested in any information that turns up about it, particularly historical information. The instrument is a bit heavier than most classical guitar and the neck a bit thinner narrower.

I also have a 1960ish Cordova Classical Guitar made in West Germany. It has a wide neck. I am interested in finding out its value.

Do you still have this Cordova? And, did you ever find anything about it? I have had one for 20 years, but know nothing about it. csmither98@hotmail.com

: : : I have an old Cordova guitar that was made in West Germany about 40 years ago. It has a model number and serial number inside. Does anyone know if it has any value?

: : I have an old Cordova guitar too, Model WS-080, a somewhat non-standard classical guitar that I bought in the mid-1960s. I'd be interested in any information that turns up about it, particularly historical information. The instrument is a bit heavier than most classical guitar and the neck a bit thinner narrower.

i have a classical model 41040
georgous guitar,priceless tone
$300 back in early 60's
worth 1500-2000 nowdays
iwouldn't sell it unless my kid needed
open heart surgery

: I have an old Cordova guitar too, Model WS-080...

Sorry. That was a typo. The Model is WC-080.

-Laurie

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.