Re: Kasuga G-250 Classic Guitar

Advertisement
Posted by eugen on Mon, 11/07/05 - 03:31:33.

Al, I wonder if you're still there, but here's my info.

Kasuga WAS a guitar manufacturer based in Nagoya/Japan ... which doesn't exist anymore. Although it was famous for copying electric guitars like Gibson (this line was named "Ganson"), Kasuga also produced flat-tops, classical guitars, mandolins and banjos.

I own a Kasuga G-200.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Kasuga G-250 Classical Guitar

The "warm tone" is a description often used by some to describe the relatively dull, lifeless voice of an all-laminate constructed budget instrument. The Kasuga G-200 and G-250 classical instruments were of this ilk; they looked good and were well finished but ultimately from the low-end of the market.

Re: Kasuga G-250 Classic Guitar

I also own a Kasuga G-200, classical guitar. I have still not played any other guitar with the same warm tone. I believe tha Kasuga is worth much more as an instrument than as a collectors item. Right now I am looking for a western-guitar, and I would gladly buy a Kasuga instead of a Martin.

Kasuga Guitars

Assuming you are of sound mind, your reason for buying a Kasuga instead of a Martin, can only be due to lack of funds. They bear absolutely no comparison in either sound quality, standard of craftsmanship or reputation.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.