Decca Accoutic Guitar

Posted by Adam on Fri, 12/02/05 - 22:08:15.

i was wondering if my decca was worth anyhting at all or if it was just another sad excuse for a guitar...it has no pick ups of any sorta at all, a plastic pickguard with a generic drawing of flowers on it(one reason why i think its junk)the back looks much like a cheap stained wood and is pretty dark colored. it was made in japan as all the other deccas are....imported here by decca (says the sticker in the guitar) and distributed by them as well obviously. it has a serial number dm1-207 i searched google and nothing AT ALL come up...which is another reason why i think its junk.it has a 'mexican' design around the center hole (no f holes)....as for its history my grandmothers boyfriend gave it to her and i was told he was pretyy serious and into his music...so i thought for a second it might be worth something. if youd like a picture email me(sadly the trapeze bridge is totaly in ruins split down the middle almost all the way through).

well thnx =-) just wanna know if it might be worth nething by the way it hasa pretty plain colored front pretty much looks is if it were a shiny unstained wood.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Decca Accoutic Guitar

Hey! I have the same guitar with the same serial number! I love it and think it is a good guitar. I also could not find anything on google. You may want to try archives at a decca website or something.
Good luck!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.