KASUGA GUITARS

Advertisement
Posted by Rab Hanley on Mon, 12/12/05 - 14:34:59.

can anyone post a link as to where i can view the various models that Kasuga made.
I know they dont exist,but surely somewhere must have a gallery of the models.
Again
Regards from Scotland.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Kusaga

I have a F-80, 1967 or older. Could someone give some info on it. thx

Kusaga

I have a 1967 or earlier F-80 model that i can't find anything about. Help would be great. thx

Re: KASUGA GUITARS

I've got a Kasuga F-211 right here! Brilliant guitar but I believe mine is customised. The bridge is ajustable like on electric guitars. It has got some war wounds from all the Irish pubs it used to visit and is played by a lot of todays Irish celeberties.
If anyone has some info about kasuga guitars or this model in particular, please email me!!!!

I own a Kasuga les paul ,i beliwve it to be of 1970 build (possibly earlier)it is the finest les paul copy i have played.
in fact i have searched for obout 12 years to find a gibson les paul of the same vintage but of the many i have tried i havent found one to equal my kasuga.
specs are : mahogany body & neck,rosewood figured catved top & headstock, rosewood fingerboard w/block inlays,
as i bought this guitar from an old muso for $50.00 aus, it needed some love,
pickups were replaced with a dimarzio super 3 (bridge)&
an ibanez v2 super 7 (neck)a brass nut & schaller tuners completed the restore and my kasuga is as tonaly & playably awsome today as the hundreds of gigs it has done since i found her in 1997. none of my muso mates (a few who swear by gibson les pauls )can believe the playability & tonal/build quality of this guitar, maybe i found a gem ! as i have not been able to find any info on kasuga archtop solids, i would love to find a gallery and or a link. Cheers ! Wayne , West Australia.

: can anyone post a link as to where i can view the various models that Kasuga made.
: I know they dont exist,but surely somewhere must have a gallery of the models.
: Again
: Regards from Scotland.

i have a kasuga classical guitar and am wondering how much it is worth. it is a very basic model. please post a reply on this site.
thanx a lot,
Izak

KASUGA GUITARS

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: KASUGA GUITARS

KASUGA GUITARS

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: KASUGA GUITARS

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.