Conn Guitar F-10

Advertisement
Posted by Carson on Sat, 11/18/06 - 14:22:18.
In Reply to Guitar Base

Conn Guitar
I have an old Conn guitar that I bought in the 70's. It has a silver colored thin metal label inside with an engraved design and then written in pen Model "F-10" and Ser. No. "73040967". It was made in Japan and there are Japanese letters in black marker on either side of the label...maybe someone signed it. It's a small guitar with good action and sound, if a little on the quiet side. I can't see inside it past the braces around the soundhole to figure out if the top is laminate or spruce but I think it may be spruce. Does anyone know what it may be worth? Or anything about these guitars?

Carson

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Conn Guitar F-10

It apprears Conn outsourced manufacture of their guitars to Aria when acquired by MacMillan. Checkout this site:

http://www.ariausa.com/productinfo/index.html

My Conn F18 Acoustic steel looks like the modern day Aria AF in appearance and construction. Other product lines of theirs are quite expensive. Good luck.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.