Conn 12 string

Advertisement
Posted by Jeff Martin on Tue, 08/05/08 - 18:44:37.
In Reply to Guitar Base

I'm 50 YO and at age 16 while laying in a hospitle after knee surgery my father brought me a Conn 12 string guitar, I loved it, but as a stupid youth I partied too much and Lost the guitar somehow.
30 years later I got a call from my brother in california and said he found the guitar in the trunk of an old car on my parents property that was being sold after my fathers death. the neck had pulled away from the body and it was in awful shape but I had him ship it to me and found a guitar master to work on it.
Now the guitar back in the 70s was probly only about $200.00 or so I don't know but it cost me $600.00 and change to bring it back to mint....WOW was it worth it, because of the fine materials that were used back in the 70s this man was able to rebuild it for me to new specs. The tone, sustain and playability of this guitar is like none other and I've played the best of the best. If in fact you have found an older Conn 12 string, charish it, it will bring you a life time of pleasure......J.G.M.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.