marina guitar

Advertisement
Posted by dave on Sun, 12/12/04 - 12:48:47.
In Reply to Al's Guitar Gallery

I have been given a Marina Mark 30 M and cannot find any info about it (value, age etc) and would be very grateful if someone could sggest anything.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: marina guitar

: I have been given a Marina Mark 30 M and cannot find any info about it (value, age etc) and would be very grateful if someone could sggest anything.

A friend of mine has a marina mark 32b and It's the best sounding guitar I've ever played. The only light I can shed about it is it's made by Martin(according to the shop he bought it from)

It's not made by Martin. It

It's not made by Martin. It was a beautiful product made in Taiwan around 1990. The manufacture now use a differient, Farida guitar.

im looking for the same info, i had this guitar since im 10 years old and its still in mint shape and sounds very good comparable to a gibson.

marina guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: marina guitar

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.