Re: MARINA MARK 33 ACCOUSTIC

Advertisement
Posted by Erik on Wed, 07/27/05 - 02:40:51.

: Marina guitars are made by a Taiwanese company. As to the value, I would not know, since the price range of Marinas vary according to model. On a personal note, I am the owner of a Marina "Debra" Mark-6001. Mine was purchased in Taiwan and is about the equivalent of $212 (USD). It is a very good sounding guitar for the price.

Marina guitars are made by a Chzech company already sincs the '50 George Harrison ownd one when He played in Hamburg at the Star Club with the Beatles.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: MARINA MARK 33 ACCOUSTIC

:
: Marina guitars are made by a Chzech company already sincs the '50 George Harrison ownd one when He played in Hamburg at the Star Club with the Beatles.

Maybe so, but there is/was a company in asia who made guitars by the name of Marina too. look at this picture from my gitaar: http://www.xs4all.nl/~jellyshk/pics/marina.jpg
the company is called chuan yin musical instruments.

Marina vs Marina-Let's clarify things

I hope this post will clarify the dispute, so let's take it one at the time, when we refer to Marina guitars we understand the brand Marina(with the models MS-7,FL-1, FL-2, Elvis, Concorde and so on)all of them have the Marina logo on the headstock, and were made by the taiwanese company Chuan Yin musical instruments.The Czechoslovakian Marina is not a brand, but a model betwen manny others(Tornado, Rubin, Diskant, Diamant, Star, and so on) made by the Czechoslovakian Jolana company.As far I know George Harrison owned a Jolana guitar, not the Jolana-Marina model, but the Jolana-Futurama/Grazioso or Resonet/Grazioso.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.