info on guitar

Posted by Mike on Fri, 05/18/01 - 07:45:47.
In Reply to Al's Guitar Gallery

I have a guitar made in korea, that carries the hohner rockwood pro rp200 name on the headstock. it is everything that a gibson les paul should be except for the name. anybody out there give any further info
thanks in advance.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: info on guitar

: I have a guitar made in korea, that carries the hohner rockwood pro hg12 name on the headstock. it is everything that a gibson les paul should be except for the name. anybody out there give any further info
: thanks in advance.

Re: info on guitar Hohner RP200

I was in Seoul Korea last 2 weeks and was looking for a Les Paul copy guitar.... Korea guitars are very cheap in Seoul (duhhh...)
I was actaully looking for a Tokai LoveRock which IMHO is the best LP copy! (I've tried one before) and it's handmade. But couldn't find any in Seoul. So I tried other brand and Hohner RP200 is definately the best in it's peers.
It has the built and sound of a LP, the only thing I don't like is it's cheap looking tuners. But, I can't complain for a US$170 guiatr!! :)

BTW, anyone knows how much is the RP200 selling for in US or UK? just wanna know the price.

Maybe you should try using toilet paper instead.

Maybe you should just leave insulting entries in guest books, with no guts to leave an e-mail address.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.