Re: marina guitar

Advertisement
Posted by spygirl on Thu, 07/01/10 - 04:31:18.

I have 3 electric guitars 2 strats (academy and marina) and the one i dont know the model. The marina was bought by my mom from his office mate who badly needs money at that time. It's with me for 8yrs already. But i think its more than 10 yrs old if ill count the years when the first owner had it. I custom made it, change most of the parts and the color of the body. The only left original to it is the neck,head and the body. it's quite heavy though but the sounds is still good. I customized most of its parts, the volume controls, the color of the body, the pick guard and machine head. When it was sold to us the machine head was still in good condition but later on one by one the tuning heads went off. since its a vintage guitar, you cannot find some of its parts anywhere. i had to ask the store where i bought the machine head to make another hole to fit the machine head that i purchased. im only lacking one part which is the retainer, when i already have it, its already good to go again.im already excited to play it again. wish i can show you the photos here :)

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.